Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
December 03, 2021, 06:58:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Australia Has The Largest Population of Camels in the World

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Australia Has The Largest Population of Camels in the World  (Read 88 times)
caskurô
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: April 09, 2009, 10:19:20 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

One woman on another board is bleating about us doing this...there is no friggen way I want barbaric Afghans flooding my country....look what she said here...

Here is the link to the statistics I mentioned Caskur, in case you are interested.

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/publications/statistics/comm-summ/_pdf/iraq.pdf

It seems to me that there is an opportunity for Afghanistans to go to the central desert and take over the one million feral camels, who are causing an ecological disaster.  After all, it was the Afghanistans who used them way back in the 1870's.

They could have camel tours, like they do in the Negev Desert, sell camel urine, for medicinal purposes.  Lots of things to do with camels.

"Camel meat is healthier than beef. A single camel, when slaughtered, feeds ninety to an hundred people. A Bedouin out of water can survive for weeks by slitting the lower lip of his camel and sharing its cud then, later, slaughtering it and drinking the water stored in its four-tiered stomach. In addition to their famed benefits in desert survival, they are highly resistant to many deadly viral diseases and their antibodies could be used for new drugs. Their immune systems are so robust that they remain free from many of the viral diseases that affect other mammals such as foot-and-mouth and rinderpest.2"

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!