Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
December 07, 2021, 09:56:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Do you believe . . .

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe . . .  (Read 248 times)
Demeters Daughter

« on: March 31, 2009, 07:31:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I used to be Catholic, and I used to believe all that Jesus stuff. I don't anymore. Studying different religions over the years and informing myself, I've leaned more toward Wicca and the earth-based religions. But, like Caskur, I don't like to discuss this on the net, there's way too much room for misunderstanding. I've been called everything from witch to devil worshiper because I wear a pentacle - people don't understand that Wicca is not devil worship. But whatever.

As for reincarnation, no, I don't believe it. I think we all get one shot, and that's it. We have free will to make decisions between right and wrong, and everyone has their own moral compass. I'm not sure what happens when we die, but I'd like to believe that we are reunited with those we love, and are able to watch over and help those we left behind. I've had experiences of feeling that my late friends and relatives were around still, and no, it wasn't when I was getting high (drug and alcohol use actually hinders your ability to sense these things).

Interesting topic. I'd like to hear more from the others on this.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!