Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
August 14, 2022, 01:00:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Do you believe . . .

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe . . .  (Read 523 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: February 08, 2009, 10:19:00 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

At one time, I was opened to listening to all sort of different theories about life after death until I studied the Bible and found out the true condition of the dead, so no, I do not believe people lived before in past lives and get reborn. Life starts at conception and ends [for now] at death.

The fact that these people who believe they lived before and on investigation, it turns out their stories match history, tells me one thing and that is, their stories aren’t coming from a memory of theirs but rather, fallen angels giving them messages. Lol, Probably something you don’t want to hear, necessarily, but that is my understanding of my studies of the Bible.

I do love to use “pass lives” to write interesting stuff on the boards in flame games, but I am just making it up for fun.

With all due respect though, I believe these people got the idea of past lives as Jesus lived in heaven BEFORE he came down to us and that is related in the whole Colossians chapter 1. The Bible doesn’t say anyone else did…ONLY Jesus Christ.

Mormons believe all humans were once angels and get sent to earth to be tested. Depending on how good they are while living in their fleshly bodies down amongst the others, gives them a higher rank in heaven….What can I say? It isn’t for me to run around  and mock the ill informed, <snicker>….they also believe the first sin was sex……doh….they are basically blaming God for human death. They aren’t the only religion claiming to be Christian to believe that hairbrained idea, either.

The secret to ALL spiritual knowledge really lays in “getting” what happened in Eden…..people need to “get it” and unfortunately, the clergy class has failed them on that…possibly because MOST clergy don’t believe in it themselves having succumbed to the idea we evolved from apes..

I don’t like writing about all this too much on the net. It isn’t the way to spread these types of ideas as you cannot write fast enough, or explain well enough. To me this is a cumbersome way of “evangelizing” or getting into the nitty gritty of language….I admire people who can though..

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!