Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
May 23, 2022, 10:11:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Sex and the Disabled.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sex and the Disabled.  (Read 61 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 08, 2009, 11:27:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I am not worried about them having sex....we know there are different reasons for disability and that can vary massively...

for instance, there is a difference between an adult becoming disabled through a car accident, war, sporting accident or the like and who was formerly an active sexual being and a person born with a condition that cannot be cured.

My gripe is with the change from routine hysterectomies performed in former days to no actions now…..that is for females and for males, I guess they use drugs to suppress sexual development…[not the proper word I am looking for, but you know what I mean]…

the point I was making and I’ve tried to make right from the start is, disabled children (born that way) don’t remain children, they grow to adulthood and involuntarily have reproductive powers.

Now when they sterilized people that was huge relief to the sufferer and the careers….omg, imagine the old times where people were stuck in chains in dungeons …..imagine the filth pre-surgery days……then they turned around and stop mandatory sterilization, didn’t they?....drugs are used these days but as I have said….they’re used until kidneys fail.

Also, I believe there are no services available for them and most get stuck in aged care homes…which to me is WRONG..

There has been a serious neglect of this special group and all the work is put on the parents and the siblings…and voluntary church groups.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!