Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
September 20, 2021, 12:09:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Sex and the Disabled.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sex and the Disabled.  (Read 57 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 07, 2009, 02:06:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

What happens when your disabled child matures and their bodies want to pro-create? In my country, they are taken to prostitutes for sexual relief...should they have been put in this situation or not? In my optimal world, I would say prevention is better than cure but others have different ideas.

What are yours?

Here are some of mine.....

When someone is that young 18-20 whatever......the average amount of sex is twice a day, not once a week....

males have erections while they sleep....I think it is about 6 or something....during that time, sperm is made...that eventually wants to mature and come out..

the more sex men get, the more they want according to men who have discussed it with me.....

nurses are allowed to relieve men.

When my sister in law was doing her nursing degree, this subject was approached and values were set....at least in WA....I don't know about the rest of the country but it probably is the same.

The problem I have is that disability is all cloaked under the same heading when there are obviously massive varying degrees of disability…..someone deaf is disabled and someone with severe cerebral palsy is all put under the same heading when it isn’t the same thing by a long shot.

Well, children become adults and adults still have functioning sexually matured bodies whether we like it or not…..in other words, girls will still menstruate and ovulate and boys will produce sperm. Both those functions are the same as breathing….the human body has zero control of stopping that happening.

In earlier times, girls were sterilized and there is merit in that. I don’t know whose lame-brained idea was to keep the sexual organs functioning…..there is terrible pain and mess for starters that someone else has to clean up…..who suffers?…well everyone suffers….now, no one wants a deaf or blind disabled youngster neutered obviously but people with extreme disability need help. Parents age and parents die, then who takes care of their adult and aging disabled offspring?

Friends of mine had a beautiful cerebral palsy child and two other healthy children….he was put in a day care while his mother shopped for a few hours and he died….no paid strangers can look after your kid the way you can…imagine the guilt of the parents for leaving their son however so briefly? He was only 5.

Not everyone has the luxury of being independently wealthy and some are lucky enough to have a religious group who rotate care amongst themselves and some have been driven to killing their own kids as an act of extreme mercy.

Getting them out of institutions putting them out in hostels sounded like a good idea to some at the time and I argued about that strongly and was shouted down. They should have made institutions more family friendly and that could still happen and would in my ideal world…..what they do, do is, use drugs…..yeah, the answers lay in drugging everyone….(insert sarcasm tags).

Like I said...huge topic
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 11:27:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I am not worried about them having sex....we know there are different reasons for disability and that can vary massively...

for instance, there is a difference between an adult becoming disabled through a car accident, war, sporting accident or the like and who was formerly an active sexual being and a person born with a condition that cannot be cured.

My gripe is with the change from routine hysterectomies performed in former days to no actions now…..that is for females and for males, I guess they use drugs to suppress sexual development…[not the proper word I am looking for, but you know what I mean]…

the point I was making and I’ve tried to make right from the start is, disabled children (born that way) don’t remain children, they grow to adulthood and involuntarily have reproductive powers.

Now when they sterilized people that was huge relief to the sufferer and the careers….omg, imagine the old times where people were stuck in chains in dungeons …..imagine the filth pre-surgery days……then they turned around and stop mandatory sterilization, didn’t they?....drugs are used these days but as I have said….they’re used until kidneys fail.

Also, I believe there are no services available for them and most get stuck in aged care homes…which to me is WRONG..

There has been a serious neglect of this special group and all the work is put on the parents and the siblings…and voluntary church groups.
Report Spam   Logged
themaskedavenger

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 09:33:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

why not, after all they allow you to have sex
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 09:50:35 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

why not, after all they allow you to have sex

Who is this post addressed to?
Report Spam   Logged
themaskedavenger

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 09:54:46 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Who is this post addressed to?

all and sundry (member wise) I would have thought

why ?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 09:56:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You're from Megan's board....why the change of nickname?....why don't you use your regular nick and have a proper adult conversation..
Report Spam   Logged
themaskedavenger

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 10:00:13 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You're from Megan's board....why the change of nickname?....why don't you use your regular nick and have a proper adult conversation..
who's Megan and where is her board ?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 10:05:36 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh OK, so you're not from Megan's board...fair enough...

I won't send people to Megan's board since there are certain trolls that close free speech boards....usually lefties...

carry on....
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!