Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 01:14:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Christian the Lion

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Christian the Lion  (Read 161 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: April 20, 2009, 08:23:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Christian the Lion

I have just seen an interview with these fellows again. Quite extraordinary that people would think a highly intelligent animal would forget his first year of life. Animals know their mothers and fathers or you might call it “group.”

If all large cats were initially raised by humans, they probably would not attack them an become man-eaters. The dangerous time though would be mating times since then the animal would consider you a rival.

If you breathe into the trunk of an elephant, they never forget you either. You become fixed in their memories.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bella
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 07:20:56 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 06:16:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

When I was 19, I was renting a house and I had a dozen chickens....well in this house I was attacked by an intruder so I didn't want to live there again and went to live with my boyfriend Philip...I needed to find a home for the chickens and found one with a man a few doors away from the house I rented and who owned a large suburban block with lots of chickens....so I left my chickens with him and every now and then, I would go there and get some eggs....I would call my chickens....."chook, chook, chook, chook, chook, chook, chook, chook, chook,".....and the 12 would separate themselves from the large flock and come running towards me.....it was so beautiful that my chickens knew me and came to me....

Same as the puppies I bred....when I would go an visit them, they also went absolutely nuts when I showed up even after a year....

yes, animals have memories....strong ones...I love that about them...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!