Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 19, 2024, 12:07:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Homosexual Scumbag

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexual Scumbag  (Read 259 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: August 05, 2009, 10:57:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Scumbags.....for anyone thinking homosexuals are these lovely gentle people, better think again...this story is sick and I am sorry to report it but fathers/mothers need to warn their sons as well as their daughter of the society we live in....drunk men are just as vulnerable as drunk women to sexual predators.....this is the story I'd love to shove down M$N Lisa's throat...

Perth man Kok Foo Lim guilty of sexual assault

Todd Cardy, court reporter

August 05, 2009 04:55pm

A PERTH man has been found guilty of sexually assaulting at least 20 young, drunk men he picked up from nightspots while posing as an off-duty taxi driver.

Kok Foo Lim, 43, of Tuart Hill, was described as a ``sexual predator’’ who preyed on vulnerable men too drunk or were unconscious to consent to the sex acts peformed on them.

Lim videotaped some of the assaults, which took place over more than three years.

A District Court jury today returned 45 guilty verdicts against Lim, who had testified that the men were ``keen on him’’ and had consented to the sex acts.

The men all kept the abuse secret, and Lim’s attacks became known to police only when a raid of his Tuart Hill house for an unrelated stabbing netted videotapes of the assaults, and notebooks containing their personal details.

Lim was found guilty of 11 counts of unlawful and indecent assault, 15 counts of sexual penetration without consent and one of unlawful wounding.

He had earlier pleaded guilty to another 18 counts of unlawful and indecent assault against some of the men.

He will be sentenced on October 14.

Prosecutor Janelle Scutt told the jury at the start of the trial that between March 2003 and August 2007, Mr Lim sexually assaulted at least 20 men, most of whom he picked up while posing as an off duty taxi driver.

In a police raid of his house on July 10, 2007, three days after a man complained to police that Mr Lim had stabbed him in the chest during an argument, seven videotapes and two notebooks were seized.

Mr Lim told two detectives he was an Edith Cowan University student who studied film and television, and that he would ``love to be a director’’.

He said the videotapes, which he admitted to throwing over his neighbour's fence when police arrived at his house, were his "work’’ and featured naked men who he had met at pubs and clubs.

``I love to draw men naked,’’ the court heard Mr Lim tell police.

He said the videotapes and the notebooks were "for my script, for my books, for my passion.’’

Asked why the men came to his house, Mr Lim told police: "because they are keen on me, they come for good time’’.

Mr Lim said the men removed their own clothes and sometimes he engaged in oral sex and but not sexual intercourse.

He said he did not ask permission to record the men while they slept.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Turboninja

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 05:49:03 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Lolz.

His name is Kok Foo. Tee hee.

Also, Dealisel... I mean, 'Caskur', is a dirty homophobe who should go back to Nazi Germany and bum Hitler.

Don't act like that doesn't get you wet Casko. I know how you feel about him...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!