Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 19, 2024, 02:15:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

How and When

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: How and When  (Read 2617 times)
billytops

don't thread on me

« on: April 16, 2009, 10:32:37 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

How and when did this forum get started, and by whom.

I just accidentally stumbled across this site in the dark of night. How is it doing and has it been embraced by the flame community.

Is there ? a flame community left, as we knew it in it's hayday...
Report Spam   Logged

R.I.P. Flame Champs - visit their funeral at http://www.flamechamps.com

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 10:51:59 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I just accidentally stumbled across it in the dark of night. How is it doing and has it been embraced by the flame community.

This community was started by Soothsayer and Voltage....Voltage didn't last the distance.

Basically now it is a mishmash of msn regulars.....everyone staggers in one at a time, tries to give it a go and then pisses off again....I'm at the stage where I couldn't give a ****....come, go, stay, post, go stick bananas up ya nose, whatever....there is all the freedom in the world to do and say as you please but that seems not to be good enough for some....so bugga them!

Welcome anyway!!!
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 11:07:40 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well there is always the dead zone at TDT where the likes of Prowler, Nele,  the lovely flea droppings and el kabong can rivet posters to their computers with the witty repertoire but I heard the wheels on their special bus need oiling.

This place is midlly active due to the efforts of caskur and some of the people she has befriended along the way.

Indeed, welcome to our forum and feel free to add your 10 cents worth where you see fit.

SS~
Report Spam   Logged

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 04:06:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I just accidentally stumbled across it in the dark of night. How is it doing and has it been embraced by the flame community.

The flame community that you probably know is pretty much dead, mostly of old age.

The older flamers either lose interest or became obsessed with personal information to use against any and all new flamers.

A number of flame communities have gone over the past year, including Flame Champs and Caged-Rage.

This is a new community which doesn't engage in the old crappola which has just about killed flametown.
Report Spam   Logged
billytops

don't thread on me

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 06:51:18 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

All I know is the going ons at Flame sites over the past few years or more just plain bored me to tears. I guess the real talent died of natural cause or  boredom from these supposed hi IQ idiots who don't know the difference between a real flame and a bowl of soup.

At what point did spelling, grammer, and rhymes equal a good flammer, in their minds that is.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 06:53:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

All I know is the going ons at Flame sites over the past few years or more just plain bored me to tears. I guess the real talent died of natural cause or  boredom from these supposed hi IQ idiots who don't know the difference between a real flame and a bowl of soup.

What is a real flame?

Lets get that one out of the way first...
Report Spam   Logged
billytops

don't thread on me

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 06:55:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

In my opinion a real flame is a street fight, nose to nose, simple as all that.

One example is the old, original Cardtrick. Way back before Flame Champs at RingFever he was in your face, he was out to destroy you and he usually did.

The slide downhill started at  Flame Champs, when he moved over to that other place it was bye bye Cardy, as we new him. He wanted to be liked, he wanted to hear how great his writing skills were. he wanted to be a poet, he became a semi bore.

PS, when I said he, that wasn't an error.
Report Spam   Logged

arete
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 06:59:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

A street fight...Ohhhh dear. 
Report Spam   Logged
billytops

don't thread on me

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 07:13:15 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

A street fight...Ohhhh dear. 

I guess your into poetry, I would suggest: http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poetrymagazine/index.html
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 07:16:04 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Isn't Cardtrick "Cardy"?

I see Cardy talks about me at Brawl hall sometimes...

Cardy cracked me up awhile back when he/she fought with flea and called her wartly....oh brother, that was some pretty funny stuff written at Flame Champs....I love Cardy but I don't think Cardy cares for me...LOL
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 07:18:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

BraIn came here trolling...Omnia warned us if we didn't get rid of him, she was leaving.....as it turned out, she left anyway...

Also, I heard from Beaver...he made me a mod on his board and I posted a hello and some questions...he came in and told me what he is doing now and asked about AZ....I told him AZ was on BraIn's new board...or at least there was an AZ nic there.

Report Spam   Logged
billytops

don't thread on me

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 07:22:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Isn't Cardtrick "Cardy"?

I see Cardy talks about me at Brawl hall sometimes...

Cardy cracked me up a while back when he/she fought with flea and called her wartly....of brother, that was some pretty funny stuff written at Flame Champs....I love Cardy but I don't think Cardy cares for me...LOL

Cardy is a professional writer, and a pretty good one at that, he use to be a great flamer, oh well. He should try his chops at some of the comedy sites, or maybe he has.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 07:26:28 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well I am an artist, a real one...not a writer....BUT I manage....and that is all I can do.

Prowler told me on the phone that I was the most exciting writer he had ever met....he told me that a few times....but that was before our friendship went south.
Report Spam   Logged
billytops

don't thread on me

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 07:31:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

What Brain are you talking about, the good original Brain, or the punk kid, johnny come lately Brain, the one that helped destroy Flame Champs, the site that the real Brain helped create.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 07:37:32 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The last BraIn...he is a member here.

He was good to me when I was there at FC so I love him for that.

He didn't trash FC....VC stacked on a show over Rudedog telling her to STFU so she got BraIn to start a new forum....and he did. I think I screen capped all that....VC abused the mod panel....BraIn used to encourage the noobs but VC's jealousy used to ruin everything....she is over the top....hopefully a bus or train will run the **** over one day...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!