Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 06:35:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

F'UCK AUSTRALIA

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: F'UCK AUSTRALIA  (Read 5703 times)
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 10:43:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think that you are a paranoid worn out flamer caskur, furthermore I think that you liken me to one of your previous adversaries that you moan and complain about constantly in your crap talk to your minions.  Lets get this straight from the start I am not a multi from your past you sorry **** witch.   Your day is done it seems, perhaps you should get one of your stooges to write a great book about your flaming endeavours, better write it now before it is forgotten.  Why?  Well the way you are going right now you may find that you may be getting a wee little bit forgetful in your old age, and then it will be all lost like tears a the golden shower.  I heard people your age wear purple and spit without knowing it...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 10:46:43 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think that you are a paranoid worn out flamer caskur, furthermore I think that you liken me to one of your previous adversaries that you moan and complain about constantly in your crap talk to your minions.  Lets get this straight from the start I am not a multi from your past you sorry **** witch.   Your day is done it seems, perhaps you should get one of your stooges to write a great book about your flaming endeavours, better write it now before it is forgotten.  Why?  Well the  the way you are going right now you may find that you may be getting a wee little bit forgetful in your old age, and then it will be all lost like tears a the golden shower.  I heard people your age wear purple and spit without knowing it...

Bullshitter!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 10:50:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Really?  I think I win...   Lol Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 11:05:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Gather your forces together Caskur, I have not defeated you in-depth yet, but I will return and when that happens I will come back un-aided again. Then I will do you some more justice in your home turf, after which I will invite you and your best back to my Flame forum to raise some dust.  Happy **** Easter ****! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 11:06:52 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

In your dreams....

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 11:09:25 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You've got "rules"...ya **** whimp....LOL

Rules

Cheaters and troublemakers detract from the gaming experience of all Conquer Club players, and proactive measures are employed to protect our membership. Conquer Club reserves the right to suspend accounts and cancel Premium Memberships, with or without warning, of those players who are deemed to have violated the rules.
Rule #1: No multiple accounts

Multiple accounts are discovered by routine scans and community cheating reports. They are strictly forbidden whether or not they play in the same games. If you suspect certain accounts belong to the same person, please report it following the instructions at the top of the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum.
Rule #2: No secret diplomacy

Any form of diplomatic discussion between opponents must be posted in the game chat in English or in a language that all opponents understand. Diplomacy includes, but is not limited to: proposing truces, negotiating alliances, and coordinating assaults. Secret diplomacy can be hard to prove, but if you suspect it you should leave the players in question appropriate ratings. If you feel certain about players engaging in secret diplomacy consider reporting them in the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum by posting a new topic.
Unwritten Rules

Obviously any gross abuse of the game is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to: throwing games or deliberately benefiting from thrown games, intentional deadbeating, serial teammate killing, hijacking accounts.
Forum Guidelines

Our moderation policy for the forum is outlined in the forum guidelines.
Harassment Policy

"Trash-talking" can be a fun element of the game and we take a liberal stance on what is allowed to be said in game chat and in private messages. If one player offends another we generally do not want to get involved. However, in cases of extreme obscenity or extreme harassment (in our judgement) we may take disciplinary action against the offending member.

If you find yourself in a game with someone who offends you, simply add the member in question to your foes list and his/her comments will disappear from the game chat.
Privacy Policy

Your email address and any other personally identifiable information will be kept secret. It will never be divulged to other players or any 3rd party without your consent. Conquer Club may from time to time send Conquer Club related emails or newsletters to registered players but this will be kept to a minimum.
Return & Refund Policy

No refunds, all sales are final. However, if you paid twice please submit a support ticket and we'll refund the additional payments

These guys are available (PM for number). They specialize in mods.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2009, 11:22:13 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You had your chance to make a go of this place and blew it...

not my problem anymore.
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2009, 11:00:02 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

You had your chance to make a go of this place and blew it...

not my problem anymore.

Is This this how you deal with all the flames that are directed at you? Throw a girly sulk and a rule book across the ocean?  I could go a little way to understanding your behavior if I had posted outside of the Flaming Arena or trolled up your discussion board.  What the **** do you expect me to do in your flame forum, blow kisses at everyone? 
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2009, 11:05:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well you see, you're not REALLY entitled to an explanation but since I'm feeling generous, here is one....right now, it's 12.02 am Tuesday morning and you happened to catch me in my earlier afternoon on a public holiday....meaning, there is a lot of action around me in rl and posting to some dumb lefty loon who smokes **** marijuana on the internet WITH **** RULES on a flame forum for **** sake.....wasn't one of my major priorities......yah dumb pommy prick.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2009, 11:26:27 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Gather your forces together Caskur, I have not defeated you in-depth yet, but I will return and when that happens I will come back un-aided again. Then I will do you some more justice in your home turf, after which I will invite you and your best back to my Flame forum to raise some dust.  Happy **** Easter ****! Cheesy

What flame forum is your's, DM?
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2009, 04:20:54 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Ho Hum, I'm still struggling to bind the name of this site / this forum to the people that reside within it.  Why not scrub out 'Flame' and leave yourself with just 'Damnation'  That would surely seem more apt under the current circumstance?   If I was annoying you that much in the first place it didn't seem at all logical for you to keep answering my posts, what did you expect me to do, stop flaming?   The title say's it all, I left myself open for almost anyone on your site to lay into me (I am  Assuming this site is predominately Australian), I did not target anyone in particular.  It just happened to be you who kept replying; and Caskur its not like your a small target, your post's are everywhere here, there is Flaming ammunition about you in abundance that even witless fools could capitalise upon.   Perhaps it was my mistake going straight for the admins throat as a Newbie (Mistakenly I thought you were game after conversing in another thread about the demise of Internet flaming in general).  Perhaps next time I will chose a less holy day to start my wars Grin
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2009, 04:33:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I’ve got you pegged as a credibility nibbler…....Start flame wars anytime you like...you won't win 'em though. You cannot beat a flame goddess like myself but the funny part about it all is, we'll **** ourselves laughing, watching you try.

you realize I am the former Queen of M$N don't you?

You may bow in my service now underling.
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2009, 04:35:26 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

What flame forum is your's, DM?
Well Damion  I would provide you with a link right away, but it only got up and running last week, and some of our more regular flamers from over the years are still finding there way onto it as we speak.  We have been through a couple of forums over the years, and one of our oldest just crashed and burned not so long ago.  Right now there is very little to read over there, but as we speak the in-fighting has just restarted.  As far as I am aware the is no connection between any of our people with you, (This includes TDT and Brawl hall).  I came over with the intention of engaging with you first, and then, later, challenging your site up against ours.  We've done this before in the past, and it can be fun, it also helps keep the conversation flowing, and can add new blood to either side because quite a few of our regulars like to travel.  Perhaps this thread was not the greatest of starts to my campaign, or perhaps here within the answer does lie.  What say you?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2009, 04:38:32 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You're not having Damion....PERIOD.

go rustle up shitbag flea and her drooling Prowler....let them get your forum off and running.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2009, 05:30:46 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I rarely go to other sites lately.  My webtime is very limited.

Do you have any connection to Conqueror's Club?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!