Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 11:33:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

F'UCK AUSTRALIA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: F'UCK AUSTRALIA  (Read 5585 times)
Dancing Mustard

« on: April 10, 2009, 10:23:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

HEY You Antipodean ex Prisoners..  Happy Easter!!  You have always been a cheap source of amusement for us.  Do you mind If I give a quick register call??   Hello??   Hello??  "Speaking?" "Yes Hello Australia, I would like to speak to caskur"..  "One Moment please, if she isn't busy flaming".  "Flaming who in particular?", "well seeing as she has flamed the entire internet under the table perhaps she is taking well deserved break".. "Enjoy your break"..
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 11:26:27 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thanks DM, I wished I could enjoy this break.

You have a nice break too. Stay sober and drive safe.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 06:17:20 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

So DM you want to have sex with the entire population of Australia, both male and female?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 12:37:58 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

As long as Lancing Custard leaves the koalas be

all should be safe.
Report Spam   Logged

arete
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 12:57:16 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

lmao too much
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 02:23:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

So DM you want to have sex with the entire population of Australia, both male and female?

It is a bit of a worry, innit?
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 07:50:15 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I have gotta admit I wrote this one under the influence, but how-ever when i remembered that I wrote it I laughed..It was a **** flame written pissed, as is this reply caskur.  Not to worry sweetheart, the entire weight of the burden of being the worlds best flamer online is your parody, not mine...  I have dug your site, and enjoyed it, it is colossal, where-ever I search it is all about you.  I dig your rhythms and your prose, that you aim at a fantastic audience of the few.  It leads me to believe that you are a bitter women caskur...  What, or who was the man that **** you off that badly?  Are you not getting it??? 
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 07:55:07 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I have gotta admit I wrote this one under the influence, but how-ever when i remembered that I wrote it I laughed..It was a **** flame written pissed, as is this reply caskur.  Not to worry sweetheart, the entire weight of the burden of being the worlds best flamer online is your parody, not mine...  I have dug your site, and enjoyed it, it is colossal, where-ever I search it is all about you.  I dig your rhythms and your prose, that you aim at a fantastic audience of the few.  It leads me to believe that you are a bitter women caskur...  What, or who was the man that **** you off that badly?  Are you not getting it??? 

**** off ya clueless ****!
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 08:58:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

ps, keep using ya spell check you dumb ****....

but spell check won't pick up these errors....it is bitter WOMAN, dummy.

bitter women caskur...   
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 09:05:33 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

That one caught me out!!  The bit between clueless and off??  Had me rolling, go again sugar pot.  I do not know you caskur, not that very well, nor do you know me.  But I do know that you cannot retreat out of your own forum.  I have heard you herald in your own words, how thou art this, and that, and how you should be the ruler of the one combined world, you have great vision, it seems you are a great artist, you are proficient in verse.  You also have a very small following...  reading into this site little miss dominatrix if I took the whip from your hands you would be left with very little.  One thing I do like about you, and your Australian Flame site, is you like to rave.  ha,  I bet you are a middle aged worn out pissed off divorced piece of **** up **** left with the detritus born of another man.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2009, 09:29:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

pumping me for PI eh?

Isn't gonna work...

NEXT...
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 09:50:36 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Sugar Plum fairy that Had TDT by the balls who is now reduced to one liners? Where can we go from here?  If you want to depreciated your amount of wit and text to a minimum Caskur, well thats fine by me.  I expected a little better banter from you, or perhaps I have caught you off guard, hmmm  maybe your pals are not around to back you up....   
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 09:54:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I have everyone by the balls.

It is a gift.
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 10:22:30 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Perhaps having a pair of balls for yourself might go a long way into the understanding what for you to do with them.  You do not amount to very much Caskur when it comes down to the real thing, if you are the captain of this cruise ship, you are a titanic disaster heading towards the ice.   I will not be cold with you sweetheart, no, I will give you the Ashes, Three strikes and you are out..  If you hold off a little longer you can find solace in your forum buddies, or if you want a little RT flaming I will stay awake over here and reduce you further, destination.  I have to admit I have the advantage over you because I have seen your verse, In fact, lets face it, this entire forum is all about you (barring a couple of fanny leeches).  If we have a quick look at the site it is caskur this, caskur that, and caskur the Australian Twat.  Relentless.  You should stand for election mate, it seems your ego is large enough.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 10:29:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I like bantering with the men dear...MMmmmk?

I don't do bulldyke....

now do ya get it?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!