Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 05:25:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

just a bit confused...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: just a bit confused...  (Read 284 times)
aWi$Ha

« on: April 09, 2009, 12:47:46 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

hi all.

I found this site and tdt site through another forum and I've had a look at both and I was just wondering if you could fill me in on some details...

Why is there so much hate between the two forums?? And why do they pick on you, caskur, so much??

They sound like real arseholes with the **** they say about you.

Many thanks in advance

Report Spam   Logged

"But Awisha is right. I'm a piece of **** and I don't know what I'm talking about. She wins."   -  Whoopteedo 10:11am 18th July 2008

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 05:32:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

hi all.

I found this site and tdt site through another forum and I've had a look at both and I was just wondering if you could fill me in on some details...

Why is there so much hate between the two forums?? And why do they pick on you, caskur, so much??

They sound like real arseholes with the **** they say about you.

Many thanks in advance

Well apparently Silent Prowler used to love me and the others got a bit jealous of that....some were pathologically jealous of that like Fleashit.....they started a smear campaign....me being me, got the better of them....but once I was "assaulted" on the TDT board, I never forgave them. I was assaulted with S & M ****. A poster called Veronica Corningstone, chopped my head on a person eating **** out of someone's arse....the rest is history.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 05:33:28 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I wasn't aware that TDT was discussing this forum.

So all five participating members of TDT are talking about this forum?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 06:55:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I wasn't aware that TDT was discussing this forum.

So all five participating members of TDT are talking about this forum?

Not this forum....this poster,

me!
Report Spam   Logged
aWi$Ha

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 07:16:41 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

is someone really called fleashit?? (why on earth would you pick a nic like that??)

i think I saw that pic you mention... a large chick with a skinny guy??

Damien, they are OBSESSED with caskur... nearly everywhere you look mentions her (and not in nice terms either)

Report Spam   Logged

"But Awisha is right. I'm a piece of **** and I don't know what I'm talking about. She wins."   -  Whoopteedo 10:11am 18th July 2008
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 07:22:23 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

She calls herself flea....others who have had contact with the nasty repulsive parasite call her fleashit amongst other names... I have actually talked with her over the phone. I have known her for over 6 yrs.

Unless someone is telling her every 5 minutes of the day how beautiful she is, she melts down.

The stupid **** posted her **** on the web one time....she gets stirred up about that by the likes of Daz, me, Tori and a few others....

Silent Prowler is now playing "Captain - save - a - ho," which is a role he is comfortable with....
Report Spam   Logged
aWi$Ha

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 07:33:04 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I registered over there before having a proper good look and I must say that if they are all nasty arse bitches like a few of them seem, then I think I won't even bother with that forum. Some of the things they say to you, about you is disgusting and uncalled for.

How can you brag about wanting to get someone to kill themselves within the month??

*folds arms and shakes head*

and am I right in surmising that you, too, are from oz??
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 07:40:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

There are many frauds on the net. They do not like being caught out....take Buzz for instance...he is a pathological liar I know from real life....I have to mainly keep my mouth shut when he writes his BS because I do know him from rl and quite frankly, the stalker is capable of killing and hurting me if I expose him....however, the others at ntb have worked out what a phony he is, despite my usual silence, from his posts alone.....so all is good....

I hope.

But Buzz has been playing troll behind my back....he even followed me over to flame champs under the guise of Der Stuhlgang.....who knows who he PM'd about me?.....he is a sneak and a dangerous one at that.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 07:43:18 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

And yes, I am from Oz...
Report Spam   Logged
aWi$Ha

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 08:07:42 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

sorry but i don't know who all these people are and I don't know those sites... Huh?

Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 08:19:44 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

sorry but i don't know who all these people are and I don't know those sites... Huh?

Really, but your IP is from Australia...LOL....and you mentioned finding this site's URL from other sites....
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 05:15:18 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Damien, they are OBSESSED with caskur... nearly everywhere you look mentions her (and not in nice terms either)

It's a shame too..I guess their jobs do not offer mental health benefits.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!