Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 09:01:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Should Married People Have Affairs?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Should Married People Have Affairs?  (Read 629 times)
Bored Housewife
« on: March 31, 2009, 11:45:52 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I am so very sorry if I offended or upset you with my advice...To tell you the truth, I am actually a 26 year old mother of four under 7, and my 4 year old son is severely Autistic, topped off with chronic A.D.H.D. I have been extremely mentally and emotionally abused by this so called lover for 8 out of our 10 years, and if anything, when I wrote that advice, I was trying to show myself that I can leave the as***le who swears he loves me, but calls me every name under the sun. My eldery grandfather gave me a tallboy and my partner kicked it until it was irrepairable...My auntie gave me an antique wardrobe, he punched holes in it and smashed it beyond use. I apologise to you again, because it seems trying to tell him how I feel actually makes him LAUGH at me and tell me I wont leave because he'll take my kids, He'll track me down. I ask him to leave and he laughs again, just says "make me F***ing leave". I guess I just wanted to make myself realise there were others out there that HAVE gotten out of these horrible relationships...like yourself. I take my hat off to you...You make me proud to know there are women out there stronger than I am. And I really hope your life is better than ever before, because you seem to deserve happiness. All the best...Sheri.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!