Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 08:59:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

13 yr old Alphi not the Father

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 13 yr old Alphi not the Father  (Read 163 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: March 26, 2009, 05:03:06 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Isn't this the most pathetic image in the history of 2009 so far?

It doesn't even look like he is old enough to support pubic hair.

Roll Eyes

DNA test proves Alfie, 13, is not a dad

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/793968/dna-test-proves-alfie-13-is-not-a-dad

A boy who believed he'd impregnated his girlfriend at the age of 12 has been proven not to be a father by a DNA test.

Alfie Patten, now 13, took the test after six other teenagers came forward to claim they had also slept with Chantelle Steadman, the 15-year-old who gave birth to baby Maisie Roxanne last month.

The Daily Mirror reports the test has proven the infant is not Alfie's — a finding that is likely to leave the boy devastated.

"I didn’t know about DNA tests before but mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells if you're the dad," he was quoted as saying before undergoing the test.

"So if I have it, they can all shut up."

"It had not even crossed Alfie’s mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him," his mother Nicole said.

"He’s absolutely devastated that these lads say they slept with her."

Since the birth, Alfie has been a doting father who can’t bear to be separated from his daughter, welfare workers say.

Matters were complicated when Tyler Barker, 14, and Richard Goodsell, 16, came forward with claims they had also slept with Chantelle and could have fathered the baby.

Since then, four more boys claiming they had slept with Chantelle have also come forward.

And a family friend has previously alleged Alfie was a victim of a scam devised by his girlfriend's mother to cash in on publicity surrounding the young parents.

Teen mum Chantelle Steadman's mother told her 15-year-old daughter to say Alfie Patten was the father of Maisie Roxanne, according to Clive Sim.

He claims Penny Steadman had told her daughter Chantelle to keep quiet about other boys she had slept with because "she knew Alfie being the dad makes a better story".

"I think there's a big scam going on here" he was quoted by the Daily Mail as saying.

Both Chantelle's and Alfie's parents are thought to have already earned thousands of dollars in media deals since The Sun broke the story.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 05:15:07 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

It is hard to believe this 12 year old is going to shake the stigma of being named the father of the baby at the tender age of 12 throughout the entire world.

There is something wrong with the girl allowing that many boys to practice sowing their wild oats. It is disgusting actually.

If the story is true and there is some merit to the money scam, how much did Alphie get for it?

Whats it all about, Alphie?

Where is the supervision of 12 year olds in the UK?
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 10:46:54 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I feel sick in the stomach everytime I see that pathetic child holding a baby.

I wonder how this will affect him when he is older.

I also wonder what he'll think of women and Fidelity. I guess now he'll think all women screw around like a dog in season and that isn't healthy at all.
Report Spam   Logged
Demeters Daughter

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 11:36:13 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The first time I read this story I felt intolerably sad for that little boy, and actually, finding out he's NOT the father makes me feel even sadder for him, although I suppose it's a blessing. I agree with Caskur (wonders never cease): this is going to adversely affect his view of women and relationships for the rest of his life. Poor little guy. Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!