Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 11:15:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

SO...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SO...  (Read 805 times)
d

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 03:05:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Druggies in Manchester are hated with a passion, they are responsible for the vast majority of burglaries and violent crime.....I would beat one as much as I would look at one.

The idiots who wont come to this forum are too scared of the parity the board brings....they wont live and die by the sword they weild.

Welcome DD good to see you here
Report Spam   Logged

Demeters Daughter

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 04:08:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Druggies in Manchester are hated with a passion, they are responsible for the vast majority of burglaries and violent crime.....I would beat one as much as I would look at one.

The idiots who wont come to this forum are too scared of the parity the board brings....they wont live and die by the sword they weild.

Welcome DD good to see you here

Hiya Daz. I guess I'm glad I'm clean and not living in Manchester. You gave me enough of a beating on the net, tyvm, lulz.   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
d

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 12:57:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

That's forgotten about DD...glad you're still clean and Kudos for turning your life aound and helping others Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Demeters Daughter

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2009, 09:56:02 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thank you! Yeah, I'm glad the past is in the past. And thanks for the kudos; although I have to tell you, the "helping others" got to the point where I had to quit working at the house and stick to the counseling center. It's hard running a couple of groups in the day then coming home to a house full of ten recently sober women. I took it personally when one of them relapsed, I don't have the temperament for being a house manager. So I moved in with my boyfriend and now I volunteer at the center a couple nights and Saturday; I went back to finance to make a living. I'm more help to the newcomers if my head is clear and I'm not obsessing about who's where and why did she miss curfew. And honestly, it broke my heart to see girls who were coming up on like 6 months and about to get their kids back, go through something and wind up relapsing. I thought my experience would help them, but people hear what they want to hear.

I do believe, though, that crack is the devil. The crack **** addicts I work with have a harder time than anyone staying clean; that **** eats at your brain and destroys your ability to control your impulses. The heroin addicts (the ones over 19) and the alcoholics always do better, I don't know why. Someone should do a study.

Okay that was a long-winded hello, wasn't it. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 10:04:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Maybe because crack is a temporary upper and the other two are downers.....Uppers break people out of procrastination mode....
Report Spam   Logged
Demeters Daughter

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 10:12:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yeah, but regular **** is an upper too, and powder **** addicts in recovery don't have nearly as much trouble staying clean. Crack has all kinds of vile **** in it, too - the crap around here is cooked with ammonia, unless they cook it themselves with baking soda, and most of them buy it in rock form because it's cheaper; God only knows what other **** is in it.

It's a horrible, filthy drug. I hate it. It wrecks more lives than any other drug, except for maybe meth (but we don't have a lot of meth in NY because the drug cartels put a squash on it long ago).
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 10:16:59 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

People need to learn to live with pain and only resort to drugs at the last minute. I'm talking about legal drugs. Everybody wants a quick fix. I live with pain for a certain time and only as a last resort, take painkillers....I always said I wanted healthy organs as I got to old age when I know there is going to be more drug use.....I can't wait to go through menopause where I will never have another period again.

One of my sisters had two ADD kids and she didn't put them on drugs...she gave them fish oil capsules. Accedemically they didn't achieve much, but both have steady very well paid jobs and are now functioning young adults....their father is an everyday user of dope and an alcoholic, but has never been without a well paid job....so really, my sister did a good job with her kids.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 10:27:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yeah, but regular **** is an upper too, and powder **** addicts in recovery don't have nearly as much trouble staying clean. Crack has all kinds of vile **** in it, too - the crap around here is cooked with ammonia, unless they cook it themselves with baking soda, and most of them buy it in rock form because it's cheaper; God only knows what other **** is in it.

It's a horrible, filthy drug. I hate it. It wrecks more lives than any other drug, except for maybe meth (but we don't have a lot of meth in NY because the drug cartels put a squash on it long ago).

Yeah, I know it is the **** that is the upper and I would use that if I had access to it....I don't like downer drugs, I hate dope with a passion...I like uppers. I used to take diet drugs when I was an A grade Badminton player. After 3 hours of playing, I was only getting warmed up and I used to want to paint houses at 3 am in the morning....I used to doctor shop to keep getting them.....after 2 years they stopped working.....I only used to take one a day....I tried taking two a day,. but that made me sick.

In the old days, I think they used to use **** for pulling teeth, [not sure].....my grandmother once told me she was really upset her last tooth was pulled as she was never going to experience the dentist's chair again....she said she would have been a druggie had she been born on my times.....an honest addmission, wasn't it...lol
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 10:30:33 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Who has been playing with the controls?

Everytime I make a post, I get the anti spamming code to type in....
Report Spam   Logged
d

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2009, 07:10:16 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

It wasn't me
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!