Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 03:23:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

SO...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SO...  (Read 812 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 10:27:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yeah, but regular **** is an upper too, and powder **** addicts in recovery don't have nearly as much trouble staying clean. Crack has all kinds of vile **** in it, too - the crap around here is cooked with ammonia, unless they cook it themselves with baking soda, and most of them buy it in rock form because it's cheaper; God only knows what other **** is in it.

It's a horrible, filthy drug. I hate it. It wrecks more lives than any other drug, except for maybe meth (but we don't have a lot of meth in NY because the drug cartels put a squash on it long ago).

Yeah, I know it is the **** that is the upper and I would use that if I had access to it....I don't like downer drugs, I hate dope with a passion...I like uppers. I used to take diet drugs when I was an A grade Badminton player. After 3 hours of playing, I was only getting warmed up and I used to want to paint houses at 3 am in the morning....I used to doctor shop to keep getting them.....after 2 years they stopped working.....I only used to take one a day....I tried taking two a day,. but that made me sick.

In the old days, I think they used to use **** for pulling teeth, [not sure].....my grandmother once told me she was really upset her last tooth was pulled as she was never going to experience the dentist's chair again....she said she would have been a druggie had she been born on my times.....an honest addmission, wasn't it...lol
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!