Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 18, 2024, 12:04:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

SO...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SO...  (Read 832 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: March 25, 2009, 10:35:49 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Just over 10 years ago, I met a man in another street when he dropped off photos of my house burning down….which everyone thought was macabre, except me….I thought it was a brilliant thing to do….anyway, this chap was in his 60’s…..and due to a back problem through work, he was put on methadone…he told me he was totally addicted and couldn’t get off it…..so I knew methadone wasn’t the answer for addicts…

This doctor I am talking about obviously believes in what he is doing to spend his own money….Addicts fear the withdrawl pain and rightfully so…..but sleeping through the addiction has worked and the implant completely removes any craving when they wake up…we have free medial treatment in Australia…..and prescriptions for low income earners is very minimal.. [$5.00-6.00 per prescription and the rest is subsidized by the government] There is another doctor on his side, and that is the doctor who discovered what caused stomach ulcers and then found the cure which is now a cure used all over the world….at one time, doctors believed bacteria didn’t survive in stomachs….which was WRONG….lol…this man swallowed the bacteria that caused ulcers AND cured himself….I think he also got a Nobel prize for his discovery…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4304290.stm  No one would fund his project either…

Another Perth Doctor [Fiona Wood, mother of 5] invented spray on “real” skin to treat burns patients….so we have a lot of talented doctors around our parts…she helped  all the Bali Bombing, burns victims with her discovery….[growing your own skin and then spraying the cells on the burns..BRILLIANT]

http://clearlyexplained.com/news/nature/2005/jan/1N2601_2005.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!