Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 02:50:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Greetings Flamiodz

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings Flamiodz  (Read 1465 times)
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2009, 07:51:51 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

BADAZZHOLE is paranoid, too

Quote from: BADAZZHOLENAZI
YOU'RE GOD DAMNED HIDDEN AGENDA IS CLEARLY VISABLE BETWEEN THE LITTLE WHITE CRUSTY DRIED **** AROUND YOUR LIPS.

Bwa hahahahaha.

Everyone's plotting against him.
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2009, 12:18:02 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

ROFL @ THESE TWO TURDS HOLDING HANDS

SPURTING MAYO AND DAMIEN HOLDING HANDS ALL WHILE DAMIEN HOLDS HIS MOUTH OPEN HOPING FOR SOME EXTRA PROTEIN

AND SPURTING MAYO PUNCHES OUT SOME LONG WINDED PAPERBACK TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THE USE OF COLORED FONT IS JUST WRONG

ALMOST AS IF THE DUMB **** HASNT FIGURED OUT SHE TOO CAN POST IN A DIFFERENT COLOR HERSELF

YADDA YADDA WITH YOUR BATTLESHIP BULLION YA LAME ****, I SLAP THE **** OUT OF YOU IN A MERE FEW SENTENCES WHILE YOU CONTRIVE MINI NOVELS TO SAVE YOURSELF

DANCE FOR ME BIOTCH
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2009, 05:30:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The broken record that is BADAZZHOLENAZI once again shits in his pants and make a fool of himself.

Report Spam   Logged
Godfather

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2009, 12:06:38 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Mr.Baddie
Think be4 you write coz these are no **** boards where you come and drop the **** you hv stored and ripened for 100 years.

He is gone crazy!
Report Spam   Logged

The war, its nt ovr yet :-(
But I aint a part of it anymore :-)

=== *   *  +++|
"==  *   * +     |/
"      **** +++ |\
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2009, 06:23:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He is gone crazy!

Maybe Baddie's bod has been invaded by, doppelgängers.

One never knows on flame forums.
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2009, 08:36:49 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

ROFL @ THESE TWO TURDS HOLDING HANDS

SPURTING MAYO AND DAMIEN HOLDING HANDS ALL WHILE DAMIEN HOLDS HIS MOUTH OPEN HOPING FOR SOME EXTRA PROTEIN

AND SPURTING MAYO PUNCHES OUT SOME LONG WINDED PAPERBACK TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THE USE OF COLORED FONT IS JUST WRONG

ALMOST AS IF THE DUMB **** HASNT FIGURED OUT SHE TOO CAN POST IN A DIFFERENT COLOR HERSELF

YADDA YADDA WITH YOUR BATTLESHIP BULLION YA LAME ****, I SLAP THE **** OUT OF YOU IN A MERE FEW SENTENCES WHILE YOU CONTRIVE MINI NOVELS TO SAVE YOURSELF

DANCE FOR ME BIOTCH

Mini Novels are made for mini-sized brains, that go with their mini-sized cocks and mini-sized lives.  ...IF YOU WANT ME TO SPREAK LA SLAME LANGUUAGE ASS GOO, OK I WILLL.  The unfortunate hypotenuse of this situation Mr Herr No-balls is that it makes un-interesting reading for the other 99.9% of the forum.  However if you wish to engage my wit in uppercase red, then please by all means, fail to impress me..
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2009, 09:18:19 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

uh what wit would that be spurting mayo ?

cause i've only seen some of your rhetoric lines as some kinda secret code for your half wit brothers and sisters on here, who in hopes of not being title a whinylitttle ****

"Mini Novels are made for mini-sized brains, that go with their mini-sized cocks and mini-sized lives"

SO I GUESS WE KNOW WHY YOU POST EM NOW EH ?
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2009, 11:04:54 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

"fail to impress me" card is awarded to BADFUCKINAzzi, who in his disillusioned paranoid world thinks that I am simultaneously attacking him with a whole host of Jewish philosophers.  Just to bring you up to date, or even Sabbath my friend, I arrived on these shores alone and unaided.  I did not enter this flame forum to conspire with others to defeat you, I simply arrived on my jack jones and engaged with whoever.  You are the Muppet who is taking the bait, and you have the crossed hairs written all over your uneducated  breasts at this moment.  I know the type of calibre  that I am dealing with and I am losing interest fairly rapidly with you.  Sling away with your pepper shots sweetheart once again, because I know your rhetoric has been used up within these cloisters, mine BADFUCKINAzzi, are just beginning...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!