Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 08:32:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Greetings Flamiodz

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings Flamiodz  (Read 1420 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 03:22:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The dip I ate had more cream cheese and sour cream than avocado....but if I made it myself, naturally I would make it with a higher concerntration of avocado.....

avocado and lemon pepper seasoning is nice....

My philippino Aunty eats it with ice-cream....the Asian eat it like a desert.....I don't think I could do that.
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2009, 07:26:47 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

ohhh dear, I don't know if I'd like it with ice cream.
I'll have to taste it.  The iron chefs make ice cream
out of every ingredient.  I mean like "shrimp ice cream"
& junk like that.  ew.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 07:30:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

yep, I gag when I see her doing it....but they treat it like fruit which it actually is...

I'm going now....

I will see you later....glad one of your friends showed up....

does she have flame?
Report Spam   Logged
Godfather

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2009, 10:47:39 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

If you call capsicum pepper,
Then what name would you give to black pepper?
Report Spam   Logged

The war, its nt ovr yet :-(
But I aint a part of it anymore :-)

=== *   *  +++|
"==  *   * +     |/
"      **** +++ |\
arete
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2009, 11:37:54 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I love vanilla ice cream in my cantaloupe...(boston cooler).
YUM....In other parts of the country a boston cooler is
something completely different---it's gingerale with vanilla
ice cream.  I call them both boston coolers.

Avacados are so rich and buttery---hell, I'm going to try it.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2009, 04:04:05 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

GF, you better address some of your posts to people if you want them to answer

Arete, Cantaloupe is called "Rock Melon" in Australia and that is one of my favourite things to eat.
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2009, 03:33:05 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

That drives you nuts about me, huh?   Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2009, 04:18:53 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well other than a pile of incomprehensible red toss from Herr Hitler, I could be excused for thinking this website is not a flaming playground as previously thought, but rather a launch ground for Tupperware kitchen devices, frequented predominately by nattering old grannies leaning on zimmer frames and walking sticks.  I do detect a certain rapour between the lot of you that certainly indicates that you have been stroking each others cocks for far too long a period.  Perhaps you should get out more often?  Or mayhap this site worryingly enough, is 'out', and this is **** Vietnam mincing the Napalm on a saturday night!  What ever is going down here, I just want you all to know I am not Homophobic. 
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2009, 04:35:46 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

It is rapport btw….

just so you for next time, luvy!
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2009, 04:39:46 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

LMAO....DM ur about to come out of your skin, it seems.
I like it.  More more.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2009, 04:55:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Who the phuck cares what some nOObie thinks anyway?
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2009, 10:31:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well other than a pile of incomprehensible red toss from Herr Hitler, I could be excused for thinking this website is not a flaming playground as previously thought, but rather a launch ground for Tupperware kitchen devices, frequented predominately by nattering old grannies leaning on zimmer frames and walking sticks.  I do detect a certain rapour between the lot of you that certainly indicates that you have been stroking each others cocks for far too long a period.  Perhaps you should get out more often?  Or mayhap this site worryingly enough, is 'out', and this is **** Vietnam mincing the Napalm on a saturday night!  What ever is going down here, I just want you all to know I am not Homophobic. 

OF COURSE YOUR NOT HOMOPHOBIC SPURTING MAYO, YOU'RE HERE BEGGING FOR IT

YOU'RE GOD DAMNED HIDDEN AGENDA IS CLEARLY VISABLE BETWEEN THE LITTLE WHITE CRUSTY DRIED **** AROUND YOUR LIPS.

ZIG HEIL AND ALL THAT **** YA LITTLE ASSMUNCH, PUT IT UP OR SHUT IT DOWN, EITHER WAY YOUR A MERE DANCING PRETTY

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE WITH YOUR VERBIAGE OF CUM ENCRUSTED ****

AND I'D JUST AS WELL SLAP THE **** OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AS HAVE YOU EVEN ASK ME TO PASS YOU SOME KY JELLY
Report Spam   Logged
Outlawed
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2009, 09:39:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I just want you all to know I am not Homophobic. 

God bless you Betsy.
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2009, 06:31:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

OF COURSE YOUR NOT HOMOPHOBIC SPURTING MAYO, YOU'RE HERE BEGGING FOR IT

YOU'RE GOD DAMNED HIDDEN AGENDA IS CLEARLY VISABLE BETWEEN THE LITTLE WHITE CRUSTY DRIED **** AROUND YOUR LIPS.

ZIG HEIL AND ALL THAT **** YA LITTLE ASSMUNCH, PUT IT UP OR SHUT IT DOWN, EITHER WAY YOUR A MERE DANCING PRETTY

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE WITH YOUR VERBIAGE OF CUM ENCRUSTED ****

AND I'D JUST AS WELL SLAP THE **** OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AS HAVE YOU EVEN ASK ME TO PASS YOU SOME KY JELLY

Holy Moly Himler’azi, judging by your red-coated tongue, I imagine that you are not a vicar by trade!  All those sexual innuendos, all in one day! Golly gosh indeed, perhaps you are a sailor by disposition; you have certainly included enough references about crustations and semen in the few un-varied posts that I have read of yours, Possibly enough to crew one of the batty boy battleships that you like to play with, in the pond alongside all the other pond-life that you no doubt frequent around with within your spare time.  Your Imagination obviously knows no Boundaries other than the playground railings and the backhand of your head-teacher, who I am assuming is teaching you these big adult descriptive words that you are throwing around wantonly in my direction.  It goes without saying that he has exchanged the slipper treatment for Twelve inches of ram raiding geography lessons around your never region instead.  Which will explain your over-indulgence and usage of the red font, this is obviously comes from the fact that you spend half the day scratching your bloody scabs around your over buggered ragged arse-hole, and the other half scribing with your blood instead of ink, simply because you are to poor to own a pen                     
Report Spam   Logged
Dancing Mustard

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2009, 06:36:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!