Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 02:33:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Bad News from my rl

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bad News from my rl  (Read 1980 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2009, 10:31:11 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Just a friendly reminder. Next time you think about buying something, just remember if you die, it is something one of your relatives will have to either, keep, give away, or sell.

Why do we accumulate so much crap?

In the west we have too much. We tie ourselves down with it.

When I had to start life again, I was happy to have just enough nice stuff to be content. I'm not a collector type person....I never got that bug, thank God.

I dread the thought of my mother dying and us having to deal with a huge house full of "you name it."

I'm thinking about my ex boyfriend Phillip.....3 houses FULL OF crap....yes, nice crap...but no heirs to deal with it if he should pass on.

There comes a time in your life, and I have personally reached that myself, when your "things" feel like a straight jacket. OK, I might be going through something right now but it is the realization that from this point on someone is going to die, in my extended family and friends and their things are going to be swallowed up.

Give more to the needy. Have garage sales,......and more importantly stop spending so much.

Even the charities turn away donations these days where I am from. Quite ludicrous when there is so much extreme poverty in developing nations.

There is a new way to donate where I live....I should imagine other countries have already thought of it, but we now have bins outside of shopping centres where people can buy pet food and put it in them for the animal shelters.

Be a conduit for the flow of life and lighten your load. Do it now before it gets to be a problem.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!