Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 20, 2024, 04:00:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Angelina Jolie "creeped out" by Suleman

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Angelina Jolie "creeped out" by Suleman  (Read 131 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: March 09, 2009, 03:17:29 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I would be too, I am sorry to say.

Another publicist walks out on 'nuts' Suleman

Octuplet mum Nadya Suleman has lost her third publicist.

A photo of Nadya Suleman before the mutliple births. (TMZ.com)

The third publicist to desert American mother of octuplets Nadya Suleman in two months has branded his former client "nuts", according to reports.

Victor Munoz quit as the mum-of-14's representative last Friday, saying "it just got to be too much", Us Magazine has reported.

"Those people depended on me for everything… you have no idea what I’ve had to do for these people," he said. "Nadya got real greedy… this woman is nuts," he said.

He also said there were "personal reasons" the business arrangement failed.

Mr Munoz said he planned to discuss his contract with lawyers this week.

He is not Ms Suleman's first publicist to walk out since the 33-year-old gave birth to the eight babies on January 26.

Two other publicists, Joann Killeen and her husband-partner Mike Furtney, quit after they were bombarded with death threats.

"They'd put me in the wood chipper and throw me in the bottom of the ocean and hope I die," Ms Killeen said of one of the threats their public relations firm, Killeen Furtney Group, had received.

Since the birth, Ms Suleman — an unemployed single mother — has come under scrutiny over her IVF treatment, the identity of the octuplets' father and her personal appearance.

The birth of the octuplets sparked calls for tighter restrictions for assisted reproduction.

Under guidelines issued by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), a woman Ms Suleman's age should have no more than two embryos implanted.

The Medical Board of California has been looking into the Suleman case to see if there was a violation of the standard of care.

Ms Suleman's six other children were also conceived through IVF.

Her mother Angela Suleman, who lives with her daughter and grandchildren, slammed her daughter's decision to have all eight children as "unconscionable" and questioned whether she could properly care for them.

"I'm really tired of taking care of the six children and need her to think about how she'll provide for all these children," she was quoted as saying.

Denis Beaudoin, a former boyfriend of the octuplets' mother, has also come forward requesting a DNA test to prove whether he is the father of all or some of her 14 children.

Ms Suleman has also come under fire for having had plastic surgery to look like US actress Angelina Jolie.

She has denied plumping up her lips or having surgery on her nose, despite photographs suggesting otherwise.

Jolie was said to be "creeped out" by Suleman, after she received several admiring letters from her.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/769038/another-publicist-walks-out-on-nuts-suleman

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 02:34:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

What is latest update on the babies?
There must be a shortage of humidity cribs at that
hospital where she is staying?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print