Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 20, 2024, 03:59:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Cars

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cars  (Read 959 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 10:29:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I use $40 a month petrol....I know how to drive it and how to make good use of the tracks I travel and organize shopping and bill paying and visiting accordingly! The truck runs on LPG gas...

I've had my 1981 Commodor station wagon since 1985....

I know how to keep a car looked after...

can others say the same?...I doubt it..
thats because you cant afford to upgrade to even a 5 year old car for under $10K

I've had my 1981 Commodor station wagon since 1985....

I know how to keep a car looked after...

can others say the same?...I doubt it..
thats because you cant afford to upgrade to even a 5 year old car for under $10K

No, because I put a red motor in it and have a husband who is a spray painter....

I inherited it off my grandfather when it was 4 yrs old....

any other personal questions you need to know about my life....bank balance, income tax statements....what type of dunny paper I like to use?

hmmm?

Sooner or later I am going to HAVE to get a new car....

it will run on LPG gas or be electric depending on how much I can afford when the time comes..

it won't be black though....it will be white.

Caskur, while a Prius is twice the price of a petrol equivalent (eg:- a Toyota Corolla), I can't see a big demand for them in 2015 or 2020

I am trying to look for a price...I want to know what I am dealing with....

what has put me off getting a new car is they are computerized and most of the people I know, work on old cars...which everyone knows are fairly easy to spot problems and then repair them...that is one problem,....the other problem is theft and public jealousy you've got a new car....hence, you're more likely to be vandalized and have your car keyed...

I do NOT believe in advertising how much money you have with showy cars for those reasons...machanically, my car goes [for now] and costs virtually nothing to run....the 186  holden red motors cannot be bettered....they're one of the greatest motors known to mankind...lol...mine was put in from a Kingswood [ back in 1989 ish and bloody thing is still going strong]....replacing the crapy blue motor which came with the new commodors....

Anyway...I have to think about a new car like I have previously said....I don't plan on ever using public transport and having other people's lice jump on me...

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!