Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 03:06:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Terri Irwin: What the Hell Is Wrong With Her?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Terri Irwin: What the Hell Is Wrong With Her?  (Read 176 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: February 24, 2009, 02:29:39 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Terri Irwin has given her permission for Bindi to star in a movie. Here are the accurate comments of Timekeeper.....what do other mothers here think of Terri's actions as a mother?

Reported in the New Idea magazine

Terri Irwin gives the go ahead for Bindi to star in movie .

I cannot believe this mother is she for real Huh?

Bindi has her own TV show , also has a DVD exercise tape , and designer label clothing company . I dont have a problem with those things and the little girl is no doubt a millionairess ,
 but I feel that she is being exploited by her mother and Steve Irwin's manager .

Terri should have point blank said NO to even think of doing a movie let alone getting her daughter to relive the tragedy as an actress !

I agree with Timekeeper.

This isn't right.

I wonder what Steve would think about it.....better still, I wonder what Steve's dad thinks.   

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BallBag
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 03:10:53 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

THE PROBLEM WITH TERRI IRWIN IS, SHE IS ANOTHER MONEY GRUBBING FEMALE LIKE THE REST OF YAS.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 04:36:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

When something doesn’t sound right and niggles at your conscience, that is a good indicator that something isn’t right but then trying to convey that through type is more of a challenge.

I remember from the interviews with Terri and what she said about Steve and money and how he used to not care, he used to raise the money and blow it as quick as he made it…the fact that Terri obviously has more business prowess than him is a telling sign of what her marriage was. Now she has picked up the reigns and is cashing in on that…fair enough, that is business…..but using the kid in this instance might prove to be a mistake…on the other hand it can be equally as advantageous. Only time will tell. When Bindi grows up, no one will care about her because she will no longer be a cutie who lost a famous daddy in dreadful circumstances….the next generation won’t even remember Steve and Bindi will be an American kid, not an Aussie kid and there lays the difference.  I hope she doesn’t burn out and remains a well balanced happy kid and that lasts throughout adulthood.

What about his son? Any good news about him….poor kid….
Report Spam   Logged
bella
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 10:11:34 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

SHE IS ANOTHER MONEY GRUBBING FEMALE LIKE THE REST OF YAS.

there are just as many if not MORE "money grubbing" males on this earth ffs!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!