Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 06:05:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

My attempt at poetry

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: My attempt at poetry  (Read 607 times)
Omnia
« on: June 26, 2008, 05:52:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The capital R in the "full moon Rising" is immensely Irritating, don't you Think, on Reflection?
It makes me search the cliché for some hidden Meaning even though I'm certain there is None there.

When she whispered "your nice" was she referring to your ownership of the town in the South of France, or the biscuit?

In what way was it sly for her to ask to share your joint, and what was a joint like that doing in a girl like her?

Why didn’t you dump her the second she said she would have you for dessert, that's a  cold shower line, to be sure.

Why were you only half mast? You had apparently been imitating the moon Rising seconds before, then in walks this dirty skank looking for lurrrrve but you still have a 50% discount on a real man.

How comes she takes her mini-skirt off over her head?
First of all keep it on, far more fun, secondly skirts go down - much quicker, more tantalising, and it won't get tangled in her hair. Or is she bald?

In what way did she take you?  She's got her legs spread like some big bird and you take her. Or was it you with your legs spread?

What the hell is her "cold cement".
 Is this a dig at her baldness? Or are you confusing it with her "wet cement" that beautiful and moving description of a woman's intimate excitement?

Are you still going out with her?
 Does she take her trousers off over her head as well?

O ~
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!