Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 09:37:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Nele Gambino Wants to Crack My Skull Opened..

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nele Gambino Wants to Crack My Skull Opened..  (Read 792 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 11:31:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm almost certain Nele aint the only one that would love to get some wood and beat the living **** out of this filthy **** animal. No game, no talent, no originality, just a **** FAILURE

LMAO she still projects what she really stands for. She certainly never had talent nor orignality and she is JUST a **** failure... after all Cathy and I skeered her out of OPCC hehehehe

I doubt she'll be back in her flea nic for more than 2 minutes.  Grin

That was a cathartic experience I won’t forget too lightly.

Only a few days to go and msn shut for good. Flea thinks she is going to drag me back into some type of war over at TDT…..she can think again.

I have been having a ball since that rat bag left….but now she has reappeared and the bile is starting to flow within me…..toxic….that is the ONLY word that can be ascribed to such a, a, a…..can’t think of a word bad enough to describe it…..I see flea types on judge Judy all the time…

You know who Judge Judy reminds me of? My MIL….same expressions and everything.

Report Spam   Logged
EP

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 02:45:15 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

flea is nothing but bile. The lines that she collects from movies to use against people shows her true colors. She is nothing more than a mere wannabe. She really is a bastardized version of hollywood. People that are noteworthy in the US are found in malls and grocery stores daily. If Flea hasn't been signed up as of yet she never will be. She's just a sideliner and that is all she will be. Stinky is one of the ugliest men I have ever seen and he holds a candle for Flea. That's the type that wants her and always will. Men that go that low only want one thing and they'll never take her home to mommie.

Consider yourself out of the toxin. I agree that Flea has a shitload of toxic behaviors the one and only thing to remember about her personality type is that she has a lower self esteem of herself than anyone! She NEEDS to be told, every minute of the day, that she is pretty. She feeds off from it! If you are not up to the job then she will use every piece of PI against the person not willing to go along with her religion.

The most hurt person from Flea was Sharyn. You could tell in her posts how humilitated she was from the things Flea postinged and how anything from Dean is Sharyn's open wound. Sharyn wanted a chance at love that she thought she was going to get from Dean. Flea wants one thing. To take her victim away from the pac so she can become part of the pac. Only thing is that the pac will never trust her. She is like a fox in sheeps clothing. She really wants to be accepted but, never will.

Now, that is all in the past..... Flea flounced from every group and posted/cried about it for the absolute proof!

The future. Live and learn. You've seen the trash now stick to the gifts of life and enjoy
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 03:05:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The stuff that was said about Sharyn's children dying was the cruelest stuff I ever saw...

There is no need for cruelty.

But Sharyn was very cruel to me ringing me up when she got back to the flat in Pana with Dean....

She gloated and said some pretty vile and mean things to me....she did apologize and admitted I was right all along later and tried to make up for it, in her way....

you didn't see the chat between her and I BEFORE she ran off with Dean...I didn't know it was Sharyn...I have copies stashed.

Amy always wondered how Sharyn got me to make her Ass manager of my groups...they were all shocked.

The pure evil deviousness of the whole sordid story is just plain SAD....and now, a long time in the past.
Report Spam   Logged
EP

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 10:29:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

It's very good to put that in the past!!

Dean wanted to get back at you for breaking up with him. He used Sharyn to do just that. He really thought of you as the controller and him the weak one without the options. I was in some twaki group watching Sharyn's husband drink himself stupid while he listening to the group "Cranberries".

I do not know a lot about Sharyn's children dying but, I did see Flea posting that Sharyn was to blame.

I do not like to ask personal questions. I feel that this not the place. I have gotten to know people thru some snooker chats on IM. I like the phone but, there are some people that never had a chance to get my phone number. Dean somehow got my went on and on about you. I didn't save emails.... still don't. I didn't ever like getting personal. I still feel better not knowing but, honored to those that are able to share. I don't like everyone nor, do I want everyone to like me even though I could find something in most everyone to like. I like the loner life on the net and I like the small group of people that I trust. One of my most favorite people said "Know who your friends are.." The net, I believe, starts as a game for most of us. The ones, who come for some special help or wish to belong, are the ones that take everything much too serious. I'm a **** happy person in real life! I don't even need the net BUT, I am addicted to beating up the bully. Evil The netbully thinks they can outwit me. They can't. They never had a chance because, I am too much of a private person. Now, I feel I can open up and drop the net persona. So, some people believe they have bait on me. They don't.

My Mother never had a chance to tell me the net is a big awful nasty bunch but, she would have. I am my Mother's daughter.
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 04:31:42 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

can you blame him?
Report Spam   Logged
EP

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2009, 09:35:21 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Can you please make your question a lil' bit clearer? TIA Afro
Report Spam   Logged
Cool Hand

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2009, 09:38:40 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

you havta talk slow to arete she is a bit thick at times i noticed.
Report Spam   Logged
EP

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2009, 10:19:12 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think it's from the drugs and years of alcohol abuse
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2009, 10:23:28 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

She probably feels sorry for Dean because caskur dumped him.

Report Spam   Logged

Cool Hand

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2009, 10:58:42 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'me sorry arete i didn't know that you was alcoholic and druggy type person.
Report Spam   Logged
Lamb Chopsicles

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 03:27:28 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well lets see, it’s been just over a week since I dropped my entry into the, “Pin a TALE on Poko Competition” ~ and I humbly think by far, mine is the best entry.

Nele’s one line was totally inept, repetitive and completely lacked any imagination whatsoever.

Pokio is disqualified for being a knacker-less amateur and obviously remains impressionaly hurt that he was made to look a total IP collecting fool…AND he’s hurt [he he]….

As per usual, fleadroppings has NOTHING to do with the competition but no one expected any better from the board’s Latino Loon.

Ally opted out of the competition by making it personal in a desperate grab for more caskur attention and the rest of the alter silent majority membership remained habitually soundless.

My success is complete and NONE of you have any flame skills to speak of….you can all resume your brain dead positions and wait for the next brilliant attack by this boards legend, ~`caskur`~

PS - You all deserve the Stinger to come back and thwart you all.

**** FABULOUS Cathy hahahah
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 03:42:42 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

It is hilarious. The truth bluntly told usually is.

why don't you put quote tags around the post lamb?

Are you finding these boards a bit difficult to navigate?

If so, just ask and one of the admims or myself will come running.

You can edit your own posts here.

We have extra smilies up the very top of page above the Flame Damnation

title.
Report Spam   Logged

Lamb Chopsicles

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 03:45:46 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes I need help, I don't use web forums they are a bit like a maze bear with me sorry  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2009, 04:34:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes I need help, I don't use web forums they are a bit like a maze bear with me sorry  Undecided

You're doing fine and we are patient people.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!