Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 06:15:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Was Jesus Gay ?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Was Jesus Gay ?  (Read 886 times)
Cool Hand

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 07:53:56 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

we all respeonded to her posts.

she was boring.who cares if jesus was gay, it was ages ago.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 08:18:15 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

we all respeonded to her posts.

she was boring.who cares if jesus was gay, it was ages ago.

someone made an excellent point at her group about it....something like,... homosexuality was a capital offence and if he was, they would have pinned him on it and stoned him to death. I thought that was a good point.

but like I said, I don't feel he was sexually active....I mean, it isn't as if **** and scantily clad females were bouncing about back then was it?
Report Spam   Logged
marysez

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 06:25:43 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Scholars have long wondered at a curious passage in the canonical Gospel of Mark (undisputedly the oldest of the canonical gospels) which seems to hint that a detail or two might have been left out:  “Then they came to Jericho.  As he was leaving Jericho with his disciples…” (Mark 10:46).  But what happened in Jericho on Jesus' whistle-stop tour of the provinces?  Did Jesus simply pass through and then leave without doing or saying anything to anyone? If the visit was so irrelevant to Jesus' mission, why is it even mentioned?  The gap suggests a mission portion of Mark’s Gospel.  The Letter—supplied below--of Clement’s, who had access to the complete version of Mark’s gospel, places the events in Jericho.   

Morton Smith published his findings in 1973 in two different books:  one was a rigorously academic volume from Harvard entitled Clement of Alexandria and a Secret Gospel of Mark, while the second was a popular explanation The Secret Gospel.

And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth came to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God
http://jeromekahn123.tripod.com/newtestament/id5.html

why is it......that people equate night with sex? michael jackson had this same problem.

what does homosexual mean anyway? a friend once told me she was celibate And a lesbian. she said lesbian meant she chose women as her partner but that meant in life not just in bed. she was not a lesbian becasue she craved the **** or the breast but becasue of Spirit of female. men and women r different, not Just in the body but in their ways too.

it is Mans law that sez the body may only take pleasure under aproved conditions. god did not give us a button then tell us to not let anyone touch it unless the governments of their land has given them a piece of paper saying otherwise. god existed Before man, not the other way around.

Report Spam   Logged
Brent

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 02:24:50 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Cool Hand Luke [yep it must be luke ]

Hey I was hoping to learn a thing or two from you ...........LOL.

I am agnostic , although I have read the bible and it certainly doesn't make sense why they would leave this out of Mark except if someone was trying to cover up for his homosexual tendencies ...........

So go and ask someone at the other board if they know jack **** about this and if they did ask them politely to come hither

Hi Megan!

You have a way with words.  lol

I miss the "good old days".  But sometimes I wonder if they were really good,
or just good in comparison to the more "modern" boards.

I don't like this "style" of board, but I guess it beats nothing.

Brent
Report Spam   Logged
marysez

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2009, 12:46:54 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi Megan!

You have a way with words.  lol

I miss the "good old days".  But sometimes I wonder if they were really good,
or just good in comparison to the more "modern" boards.

I don't like this "style" of board, but I guess it beats nothing.

Brent

hi brent, I miss the good ole days too but sometimes i wonder how Good they Really were. there was so much fighting between friends i am Sure it had to affect their well being.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 04:46:03 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't miss the good old days.

The fighting was DISGUSTING......
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 04:58:13 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

She likes the company of women?

I used to like the company of women......but as I look back over the years.....the best friend in my life is right now, is the friend I have now....I just wished I had more time to be a better friend to her....My best friends of all time, was my grandmother [dad's mum] and my son....both gone now but always inside my heart..

and my lovely dogs.....except Sheebah....oh god, what a pain she was....lol ....I watched that show with the English woman who helps owners with Dogs and this episode today was in the USA ....A black woman with a very nasty 11 month old Bullmastif....It kind of threw me back to Sheebah....

On a sad a note about an hour ago, the two bullmastif half killed another neighbours grey cat.....he was an old tom cat.....good natured with humans but in his younger days caused trouble as tom cats do.....we distractd the dogs while the owner of the grey cat fetched his limp but still breathing body....I guess they're headed to the vet for him to be put down now...not a nice way to end his life, poor thing...

I'm feeling sad today because that....other than that, today's weather couldn't have been more perfect.
Report Spam   Logged
marysez

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 08:52:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't miss the good old days.

The fighting was DISGUSTING......

well I remember a Time Before the fighting. the fighting was only the last couple of years.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2009, 09:32:23 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yeah....it was, wasn't it?

no matter....the is a flame forum to fight in now...

enter at your own risk...

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!