Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 04:15:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

What is this crap?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: What is this crap?  (Read 1314 times)
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 06:58:00 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

We're not "noobies," we're just newly registered at this seething landfill.

By the way, Caskur just offered to sell me people's IP addies. Nice admins you got here.

Business is business!!!

How about I report that to SMF?

More proof the no0bie is a netcop.
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2008, 07:44:28 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You're a **** imbecile, you little nobody. Hiding out in some free group under a fake nic, trying to call people netcops.

Go look at the SMF site. Go look at all you have to do to report abuse. You don't even have to verify your email address. Hell, I could put in ANYBODY'S email and make a fake report.

Why don't you guys worry more about turning this place into a real flame site? As it is, it's a cut-rate troll site. TDT is THE troll site, FC and Brawl Hall run the Flame world, you guys are nothing right now. You've been open months and the last two days have been the most active. You need help.

Oh, and by the way:

Apparently they hate Caskur at FC too. Look what they have in their gallery!
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2008, 07:54:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You're a **** imbecile, you little nobody. Hiding out in some free group under a fake nic, trying to call people netcops.

I am who I am.  All nics are fake names, not one's real.  Unless, of course, someone chooses to use their real name as a nic.  As for you being a netcop, you are.  The proof is on this very board, where you threatened to report caskur.  You were, sadly, damned by your own words here.

Go look at the SMF site. Go look at all you have to do to report abuse. You don't even have to verify your email address. Hell, I could put in ANYBODY'S email and make a fake report.

Umm.  Which is why they check out reports.  And verify email addys.  And check out IPs.  Now here's a curious thing..emails do contain IPs.  Did you know that?  And since your complaint was forwarded, it's also forwarded your IP.  Which matches the IP you use to post here.

Hence, it was in fact you who did the netcopping.

Why don't you guys worry more about turning this place into a real flame site? As it is, it's a cut-rate troll site. TDT is THE troll site, FC and Brawl Hall run the Flame world, you guys are nothing right now. You've been open months and the last two days have been the most active. You need help.

Now, now.  One must wonder why ever are you so concerned about this site?  Specifically, why are you concerned about posts directed at another flame site?  Why, old boy, the obvious answer is that you're part of the site you're defending.

Oh, and by the way:

Apparently they hate Caskur at FC too. Look what they have in their gallery!

Yes, we've seen your spam already.  Your spam only further proves that you resort to the tactics of the common troll to achieve your end.

Sad, but true, that you are a sto0lie, netcop, spammer and troll.

Try not to let it ruin the rest of this wonderful evening, hummm?
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2008, 08:18:35 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh brother, he accused me of being a troll IN A TROLL FORUM. Wow. Stop harshing my buzz.

I am concerned about this site because if it gets closed down I'll have no one to **** make fun of, and I'll have to resort to pushing old ladies down the stairs and laughing at retarded children at the skating rink.

Despite what you may believe, I want this dump to stay open. I have fun here.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2008, 08:19:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh brother, he accused me of being a troll IN A TROLL FORUM. Wow. Stop harshing my buzz.

I am concerned about this site because if it gets closed down I'll have no one to **** make fun of, and I'll have to resort to pushing old ladies down the stairs and laughing at retarded children at the skating rink.

Despite what you may believe, I want this dump to stay open. I have fun here.

Who ever said this was a troll forum?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2008, 08:22:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

And Malesic, do yourself the favor, push yourself down the stairs.
Report Spam   Logged

Assassino Requintado
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2008, 10:51:48 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

It's "dufus," tuna ****.

Oh look, a spelling lame.

I give this place a month tops.

Hey Catherine, where's that fag that thinks you're "lovely."  notice hd disappeared as soon as you needed defending.

I was at work, you sad sack. For someone who devoted a thread to claiming people here don't work, you certainly had a lot of time to post, didn't you?

Quite the vocabulary, by the way, I'm sure you're just beating the women away with a stick, talking like that. You must really have hated your mother, didn't you?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!