Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 19, 2024, 04:15:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

ABOUT OBAMA

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ABOUT OBAMA  (Read 654 times)
arete
« on: January 26, 2009, 11:49:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://www.vanguardngr.com/content/view/27173/139/

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

arete
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 11:51:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

TY have a nice day.

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 05:52:44 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://www.vanguardngr.com/content/view/27173/139/

Is Barack Obama the anti-Christ?   
Written by COGwriter     
Sunday, 25 January 2009 

Is Barack Obama in prophecy? Are there Bible prophecies that Barack Obama may fulfill? What about Barack Obama and the predictions of Nostradamus? Are we close to the end of the world? Are there end time prophecies that Barack Obama seems to fit? Are there 2012 predictions related to Barack Obama?

Many have seen how crowds react to his speaking and have wondered “Is Barack Obama Antichrist?”
Did you know that there are, at least, eight biblical reasons why Barack Obama may lead the US to fulfill the predictions in the Apocalypse (also known as the Book of Revelation)? And that there are many older writings that indicate that Barack Hussein Obama may set the US up for utter destruction?

This article will attempt to address external and biblical prophecies that may apply to Barack Hussein Obama.
Barack Obama: His background, birth and Kenyan prophecies
President Barack Hussein Obama had a father who was a Luo Kenyan and a mother who was part Caucasian and part American Indian. As few in the US would be highly familiar with the Luo, here is some information on the Luo and their religion from a couple of different sources: The Luo (also called Jaluo and Joluo) are an ethnic group in Kenya, eastern Uganda, and northern Tanzania. They are part of a larger group of ethnolinguistically related Luo peoples who inhabit an area including southern Sudan, northern and eastern Uganda, western Kenya, and northern Tanzania…
Notable Luos: Raila Odinga, Barack Obama, Peter A. Odhiambo (Luo (Kenya and Tanzania), Wikipedia. viewed 11/4/08).

Luo…Throughout the 19th Century AD, the Luo migrated into the area they now occupy in Kenya. They left lower savanna grasslands for higher and cooler regions with reliable rainfall…According to the last national population census conducted in 1989, the Luo number over three million people, or about 13 percent of Kenya’s total population…

For example, the Nomiya Luo Church, which started in 1912, was the first independent church in Kenya. The founder of this church, Johanwa Owalo, is believed to be a prophet similar to Jesus Christ and Muhammad. Owalo later teamed up with a Catholic priest and began teaching a new theology that rejected both the Pope and the doctrine of the trinity.

Hence, there apparently is a Luo religion in Kenya, and there was one associated with it named Johanwa Owalo who made some prophecies. And Barack Obama is considered, by Wikipedia at least, to be a Luo. His first name, however, is Hebrew: The meaning of the name Barak is Lightning, Spark. His middle name is Arabic: The meaning of the name Hussein is Handsome One. His last name seems to mean “slightly bent”: The meaning of the name Obama is Slightly Bent. The origin of the name Obama is African.

While Obama is apparently a Luo Kenyan word, if it originally came from Hebrew, it most likely would have come from the word “Bama” (I have read, but not verified, that the Latin “O” is sometimes used in Hebrew as a conjunction such as meaning “and”): The meaning of the name Bama is: Son of prophecy. So, combining the definitions above, the name Baraq Hussein Bama would essentially mean the Handsome Timid Gleam and Son of Prophecy.

Now, there is claimed to be a 1912 prophecy by Johanwa Owalo, the founder of Kenya’s Nomiya Luo Church, about the US: “So far have they (the US) strayed into wickedness in those (future) times that their destruction has been sealed by my (father). Their great cities will burn, their crops and cattle will suffer disease and death, their children will perish from diseases never seen upon this Earth, and I reveal to you the greatest (mystery) of all as I have been allowed to see that their (the US) destruction will come about through the vengeful hands of one of our very own sons.”

Since Barack Obama’s father is ethnically a Luo of Kenya, Barack Obama seems to meet the criteria above as being “one of our very sons.” Thus, in a several senses, Barack Obama may be at least a “son of prophecy”. Thus, even the name Barack Obama and prophecy seem to be linked to a degree. While I believe that Barack Obama is basically a sincere and well-meaning individual, I believe that since he may be the last (and certainly one of the last) US presidents, he will somewhat fulfill certain end time prophecies (and I also felt that John McCain would help fulfill some if he was elected).

Barack Obama and Bible Prophecy

What about Barack Obama and biblical prophecy? Well, by virtue of his timing, Barack Obama will likely fulfill many biblical prophecies, or at least implement policies for many prophecies to be fulfilled. Irrespective of possible Kenyan prophecies, the Bible itself warns that if the descendants of Israel sinned and did not repent, the following would happen:

43. The alien who is among you shall rise higher and higher above you, and you shall come down lower and lower. (Deuteronomy 28:43).
12. As for My people, children are their oppressors, And women rule over them. O My people! Those who lead you cause you to err, And destroy the way of your paths.” (Isaiah 3:12)

16. For the leaders of this people cause them to err, And those who are led by them are destroyed. (Isaiah 9:16).
Since multiple millions of the physical descendants of Israel reside in the US, the above prophecies are likely to be fulfilled, to a degree, during Barack Obama’s presidency.

And while I do not doubt that Barack Obama is an American citizen, because Barack Obama’s father is Luo Kenyan, his mother is at least, part Native American, AND because he was partially raised in Indonesia (a Muslim nation), in several ways he could be perceived as an alien. Hence, the biblical prophecy in Deuteronomy 28:43 MIGHT apply to Barack Obama (and it does also have multiple applications). But, because of his timing, I believe that the last two prophecies above will be partially fulfilled by him and as well as other end time leaders.

The end of the 6,000 years God has granted humanity to rule itself will likely be over in the next decade. Thus, simply by the virtue of his timing, Barack Obama is destined to aid in the fulfillment of end time biblical prophecies.

Furthermore, the Bible predicts the rise at the appointed time of the end of a King of the North and a King of the South. Various statements that Barack Obama has made suggest that he will implement policies that will likely help lead to their formations.

Perhaps it should be mentioned that while many American evangelicals believe that they will be part of a pre-tribulation rapture (and presumably miss the punishments that this world will experience in the end), this is not what the Bible teaches (Is There A Secret Rapture for the Church? When and Where is the Church Protected?).

There are many Bible prophecies that show what appears to be the destruction of the US and its Anglo-allies. And as the US increases debt and strains its military, the destructive end time prophecies are getting closer to final fulfillment. While Philadelphia Christians are promised protection from the hour of trial, that protection is on the earth. Thus, Barack Obama’s likely impact on apocalyptic matters is likely to affect everyone living at the end.

Barack Obama and the prophecies of Nostradamus and Malachy
Might Nostradamus have referred to Barack Obama? And while many Catholics distance themselves from his writing, Nostradamus was a Catholic. One Catholic writer wrote: "Nostradamus...A member of the third order of St. Francis, he enjoyed the friendship of Pope Pius IV. He was a devout Catholic all his life...Nostradamus was an authentic seer. (Dupont, Yves. Catholic Prophecy: The Coming Chastisement. TAN Books, Rockford (IL), 1973, p. 93).

However, with the advent of the internet, some so-called predictions of Nostradamus that have popped-up this year may be later inventions. There are three prophecies attributed to Nostradamus in this section, the latter two are truly from Nostradamus, but the first one may be a modern invention.

The Bible books were written way before Nostradamus and the anit-christ is ALL the governments of the world. NOT one person.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 06:09:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

it is possible though that America is "The Lamb with the Lion's Mouth" decribed in Revelations.

Oh boy, it has been years since I studied Revelations in detail.
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 06:21:13 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, it will be the one world rule.
Who is to say that one "man" won't have
that power by the time this all takes place. 
Satan is already unleashed upon this earth,
that is evident.

I was thinking about this stuff when I was a teenager &
my question was-----when Jesus comes back to
take the Christians with---wouldn't everyone, at that point
KNOW?  But then as the years went by I see how
there will be ET like explanations for the chaos.

I would absolutely hate being on this earth
during the tribulation period, that's gonna suck
donkey balls! 
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 06:24:39 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

As cynical as this may sound, America may
be wiped off the map by that point.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 06:42:53 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Satan is already unleashed upon this earth,
that is evident.

Jesus already has the power in heaven. He is the King of Heaven. Revelation speaks of a time the heavens will be cleaned out and Satan and the Demons will be caste down to eath....1/3 of the Stars will falls....those "stars" are the demons......so 1/3 of all of Gods heavenly spirits fell to earth and have no way of returning to heaven.....good for heaven, bad for people...LOL

Jesus promised the earth was going to be cleaned up next.....that process hasn't happened. YET.

I loved studying religion when I studied it.....it always held a fascination for me....from the time I confronted a nun on the bus at the age of 16, until now...
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 07:16:00 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well, I just typed a novel but lost it so this
is all you're going to get.  Be thankful.

I took a Bible Doctrines class in HS which
was jam packed with the details of many
religions.  Interesting stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 07:20:08 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well, I just typed a novel but lost it so this
is all you're going to get.  Be thankful.

I took a Bible Doctrines class in HS which
was jam packed with the details of many
religions.  Interesting stuff.

oh god, that is big pity you lost the post......

if that happens, use the backspace key and see if you can get it back....google cache's.......

anyway, patiently type it again when you feel like it....

I HATE that....msn were ALWAYS doing that to us.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 07:24:04 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

In fact, try that now.....use your backspace key and see your posting history.

then you'll know what I mean.
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 07:27:41 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I did that immediately after it disappeared.
It's something I'm hitting on this keyboard that
makes me lost it.  I do it with emails to my friend
all the time & she wonders why I haven't written.
I told her that after I write a lengthy email, if I lose
it, I'm not even going to bother.  LOL 

It's SNOWING & the kids don't have school &
I want to go play in the snow. 

BBL Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
megan_au
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 02:47:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Of course he isn't the anti-christ ...He's a fuckin legend !!!!

How many bible bashers are at this group ?
Report Spam   Logged

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 08:08:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Of course he isn't the anti-christ ...He's a fuckin legend !!!!

How many bible bashers are at this group ?

Everyone....they're mainly American and religion is pretty much a standard topic in the USA, unlike Aussies...

That is why I like Americans, they don't have hang-ups about letting you know what they believe.

Report Spam   Logged
megan_au
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 08:20:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

People who don't have hang-ups don't NEED to believe in mythical creatures .

People who have hang-ups need a little reasurance from prayer and the bible .

I am proudly hang-up free

Religion SUCKS  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me

arete
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 08:21:21 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Religion sucks but prayer is awesome.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to: