Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 01:03:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

This Is The Shittiest Forum on the Web

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: This Is The Shittiest Forum on the Web  (Read 1721 times)
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 07:20:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

More spelling lames. No wonder you have no members of value here.

Why would I want a board? I can join any number of other boards, play to my heart's content, and let someone else deal with the bullshit. Only soeone with a very tiny sense of self worth needs their own playground.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 07:21:33 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Like Fume Clumps, you mean?
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 07:26:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well let's see now. Flame Champs is, first of all, not a generic, free, badly administered MSN ripoff. It's also not a tribute board. It's got a wide variety of players with something to contribute other than bad chops of Flea and bitter and jealous rants about Ice Princess by a fat woman in Perth who hasn't bathed since Carter was president.

For starters.

Shall I go on?

Upgrade your low standards or expect a rapid descent into the same hole Alpo's Dry Board fell into. Losers.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 07:28:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You're perfectly right of course...you have no value!!!

Don't worry too much, you're not alone!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 07:30:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well let's see now. Flame Champs is, first of all, not a generic, free, badly administered MSN ripoff.

True.  It's a spinoff of Ring Fever, a wrestling forum.

It's also not a tribute board. It's got a wide variety of players with something to contribute other than bad chops of Flea and bitter and jealous rants about Ice Princess by a fat woman in Perth who hasn't bathed since Carter was president.

I took a quick look at Fume Clumps.  It's a handful of people whining and insulting caskur, Omina, Alf, and that's about it.  Not much different than the way you describe this forum.  Yes, some of the members insult one another, but a bulk of the traffic seems to be insulting the ones I've listed above.

Shall I go on?

Upgrade your low standards or expect a rapid descent into the same hole Alpo's Dry Board fell into. Losers.

I have no idea what happend with Alf's board, nor do I especially care one way or the other.  I just pointed out that I see very little difference between Fume Clumps and what you claim is happening here.
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 07:40:25 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

There's a lot going on there, since insulting people isn't the only thing they know how to do.

Where do you loers play poeker, btw?
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 07:46:19 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

No, no, actually I saw little going on there.

As for poker, I would rather play poker with someone in real life than online, but that's just me.

I'm not belittling Fume Clumps for playing poker online, mind you.  If that's what floats their boat. 

Now if I were really into spelling flames I would have pointed out your various errors.  However, I'm not so I didn't.
Report Spam   Logged
The Green Hornet
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 09:40:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

It looks like I missed all the fun.

I did tell you that those guys were putzes, didn't I??
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2008, 12:43:37 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Why would I want a board? I can join any number of other boards, play to my heart's content, and let someone else deal with the bullshit. Only soeone with a very tiny sense of self worth needs their own playground.

Someone should tell you, moron, you don't own the net.

oh, I guess I just did.  Shocked

God created the poet, then took a handful of the rubbish that left and made three critics.
- T.J. Thomas
Report Spam   Logged

Voltage
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 06:16:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Malefic, welcome,  and thank you for choosing Flame Damnation to take care of all your flaming needs.
An oxygen mask will drop down automatically from a compartment above your head: place it over your head, fasten the straps, and breathe normally.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 08:43:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I wouldn't go as far as thanking Malefic for posting but I think a good gassing is in order.

He sounded like Dean to me. <shudder>
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 01:57:28 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Someone should tell you, moron, you don't own the net.

oh, I guess I just did.  Shocked

God created the poet, then took a handful of the rubbish that left and made three critics.
- T.J. Thomas

Where did I say I owned the net, you stupid ****? I said I didn't want to own my own board.

Or even run a cheap-ass, ad-ridden free one like this...

(a handful of the rubbish that WAS left)

Thank you for the welcome, Voltage. I don't need an oxygen mask; however, it would be greatly appreciated if you'd throw a bag over that fat **** Caskur's face.

By the way, why is it that she has the TDT logo on her name? The TDT people want noting to do with her - she's nothing but a kicktoy over there. I should link the thread where they trolled the fat fool into thinking she was being induced into the Angel Bitches. Now THAT was some funny ****.
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2008, 01:59:19 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I wouldn't go as far as thanking Malefic for posting but I think a good gassing is in order.

Maybe I AM Dean, Caskur. Maybe I've decided to pick up where I left off and completely destroy you.

Or maybe you just see Dean everywhere you go, since that was the last sex you had, even if it was you cramming a bar of soap up your filthy snatch while talking to him on the phone.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2008, 02:14:03 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Maybe I AM Dean, Caskur. Maybe I've decided to pick up where I left off and completely destroy you.

Or maybe you just see Dean everywhere you go, since that was the last sex you had, even if it was you cramming a bar of soap up your filthy snatch while talking to him on the phone.

1. Dean cannot destroy me.

2. Why the big interest in soap sex? Wouldn't that sting a person's snatch?....all that       caustic soap and rubbing....ouch..
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2008, 02:41:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well since you've gone offline Male,

I'll go to my msn board....let me know when you'll be back to answer my questions.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!