Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 07:52:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

BraIn Gets Office Girl to Faux Pictures

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: BraIn Gets Office Girl to Faux Pictures  (Read 1188 times)
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 06:01:58 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't know Omina but Caskur strikes me as being too classy to do something like that.

Maybe this one time I can afford to be a little less classy. Tongue

Cool

If you were any less classy, you fat ****, you'd never be allowed out of the house. And even with that fuicking sign in front of your industrial-strength bra, you STILL can't hide that gargantuan belly. Holy ****, you gigantic stinking piece of ****, have a litte pride and at least crop out the flab.

**** disgusting you are.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 06:05:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't know Omina but Caskur strikes me as being too classy to do something like that.

Cool

If you were any less classy, you fat ****, you'd never be allowed out of the house. And even with that fuicking sign in front of your industrial-strength bra, you STILL can't hide that gargantuan belly. Holy ****, you gigantic stinking piece of ****, have a litte pride and at least crop out the flab.

**** disgusting you are.

Stick to refurbishing shitholes, cretin.... People like you are the reason cults exist.

is that you Badazzi?
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 06:09:03 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh you know me alright, tubby. But I'm not gonna tell you who I am, becuase I'm embarrassed to even be registered in this shithole, especially since you're an admin. I guess all that begging you did paid off. Which just goes to show that the "owners" of this FREE **** FORUM (welfare recipients that can't afford the $12.95 to secure the domain) are as stupid and useless as their members.

You have access to my IP addie, you fat **** stinking piece of ****. YOU tell ME who I am.

And say hi to Dean for me.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 06:11:18 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh you know me alright, tubby. But I'm not gonna tell you who I am, becuase I'm embarrassed to even be registered in this shithole, especially since you're an admin. I guess all that begging you did paid off. Which just goes to show that the "owners" of this FREE **** FORUM (welfare recipients that can't afford the $12.95 to secure the domain) are as stupid and useless as their members.

You have access to my IP addie, you fat **** stinking piece of ****. YOU tell ME who I am.

And say hi to Dean for me.

Why would I say hi to Dean?

Dean who?
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 06:31:14 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Dean who ran up your **** phone bill so you could jam kitchen utensils up your filthy snatch in the bath tub while he talked to you on the phone from America.

Dean who used up lots and lots of your money because you were stupid enough to leave your banking info exposed.

Dean who makes fun of you on a regular basis all over MSN.

That Dean, you decaying tuna smelling fat piece of ****.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 06:34:54 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Dean who ran up your **** phone bill so you could jam kitchen utensils up your filthy snatch in the bath tub while he talked to you on the phone from America.

Dean who used up lots and lots of your money because you were stupid enough to leave your banking info exposed.

Aww, Dean sent me hundreds of dollars first....when I dumped him, I sent the money back....I kept the gifts and the hand written love letters signed in blood though....it was terribly, terribly romantic and all.
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 06:40:36 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Is it romantic that he tells complete strangers that you were a joke in the first place? Is it romantic that it only took him three days to find a replacement? Is it romantic that he continues to laugh at you in emails to women he just met?

You're a joke, worldwide. Catherine XXXXXXXXXX An aboriginal Jew. How much lower can you get than that?
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 06:50:15 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

'samatta Cathy, you all of a sudden mind that your stuff is out there? Everybody already knows.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 06:59:31 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

'samatta Cathy, you all of a sudden mind that your stuff is out there? Everybody already knows.

so, my name ISN'T generic.... Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 11:56:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Cool

**** disgusting you are.

Surely you jest?

That woman is "fat" to you?

You're not one of those hysterical anorexia cases are you?
Report Spam   Logged

caskur
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 12:08:57 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I've come across decomposing animal carcasses that are less offensive than you are.

Why don't you stop gyrating that gaping misplaced **** of a mouth on your face for a **** minute so I can see what the **** a gibbering witless gimp actually looks like?

Report Spam   Logged

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 07:16:05 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

From what I read at Flame Champs, those lovely breasts with the hand-writeen sighn in the first post belong to Ice Princess.  Or is Ice Princess Brain's secretary? She seemed not to have been coerced into posting them - it looked like her idea. She also posted a picture of her arm with a hand-written sign.

Something like that is fairly easy to fake. 

I would suspect there are websites which allow someone to manufacture a picture like that.  Also, it's fairly easy to take a picture and impose a sign and or a hand holding a sign in front of it.  Moronica Horningtoad is especially good at faking pictures of that type.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2008, 08:12:33 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

This is one example of how it could be done.

http://www.signgeneratormaker.com/

Someone finds a picture of a girl holding a note and then uses software to clear out the text.  It could be a picture taken from another message board or website and text inserted into it.

The pictures prove nothing.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2008, 08:23:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

One more example

http://www.signgenerator.org/thumbs.htm

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist