Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 07:53:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

BraIn Gets Office Girl to Faux Pictures

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: BraIn Gets Office Girl to Faux Pictures  (Read 1189 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: August 04, 2008, 12:45:38 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Someone he knows?

A fellow office worker no doubt.

How much did he bribe her to have shots taken?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Green Hornet
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 12:55:36 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hummmm.  This sound more like a case of possibly sexual harassment.

That poor girl, asked to pose in just her bra to satisfy her boss' strange urges.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 12:59:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Howdy Green Hornet,

and who might you be, sir?
Report Spam   Logged

The Green Hornet
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 01:13:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm an ex member of Flame Champs, unfairly barred from voting in polls and matches there due to me using AOL as an ISP.
They were good for an occasional laugh, except when they began to turn nasty and then thought they were some kind of internet mafia or something.

I see from the timestamp it was around 11 in the morning.  What did that guy do, get his secretary to remove her blouse and then snap a picture so that he could troll his own forum?

Weird.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 01:18:48 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I see from the timestamp it was around 11 in the morning.  What did that guy do, get his secretary to remove her blouse and then snap a picture so that he could troll his own forum?

Weird.

That sounds about the size of it to me.

I wonder if we could be Omnia or caskur to do that here?
Report Spam   Logged

The Green Hornet
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 01:29:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't know Omina but Caskur strikes me as being too classy to do something like that.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 01:56:34 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't know Omina but Caskur strikes me as being too classy to do something like that.

Maybe this one time I can afford to be a little less classy. Tongue

Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Omnia
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 02:00:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

So, Green Hornet, I don't understand this business about AOL . . . why did having AOL stop you from voting?
Tell me more about your time at F/C  . . . which posters  thought they were the "Internet mafia"?

Ahem . . . there'll be nothing like that going on,  I can assure you.
Report Spam   Logged
Omnia
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 02:01:18 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hahahah . . .

well, you both beat me anyway!!

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 02:11:32 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Mafia are wimps.

They come from villages in Sicily and ride donkeys.
Report Spam   Logged
The Green Hornet
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 03:01:27 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

So, Green Hornet, I don't understand this business about AOL . . . why did having AOL stop you from voting?

All AOL users have proxy IPs.  There are dozens, but because I was an AOL user then unfairly accused me of being Alf.  Due to this, I was barred from voting.  One time I voted and the curs actually disallowed it.
However, they had multiple Web-TV users, who also used the same proxy IPs who were not stopped from voting.

Tell me more about your time at F/C  . . . which posters  thought they were the "Internet mafia"?

Let's see.  There was this RudeDog guy.  Then that Bra1n fellow.  You know, the one who got his secretary to put up her picture on the web in just her bra.  Then that AW chick.  But calling her a chick might be too kind.
Then there was this Veronica skank.  She took her name from some crappy Will Farrell movie, Anchorman.  Used Christina Applegate pictures, too. 
Oh.  There was also this guy who called himself that masked horse character that Quickdraw McGraw used to play.  El Kabong.  That was the name.
Then there was that skank Sloane.  She sucked. 
There was this tramp who used a picture of her boobs for her avatar.  Karysma I think.
Another wanna be mafia guy was this clown called joeEarth.  And Karysma's ex boyfriend Sinister.
There are probably a few I've forgotten but they seemed like a bunch of old, toothless dogs gnawling over what few bones they could find.

Ahem . . . there'll be nothing like that going on,  I can assure you.

Yes, I sort of figured that.
Report Spam   Logged
Assassino Requintado
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 05:34:14 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

From what I read at Flame Champs, those lovely breasts with the hand-writeen sighn in the first post belong to Ice Princess.  Or is Ice Princess Brain's secretary? She seemed not to have been coerced into posting them - it looked like her idea. She also posted a picture of her arm with a hand-written sign.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 05:40:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Ice Prick is about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away.

Looking at Ice Prick, Darwin would'nt be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works.

Maybe she wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if that pimple on her arse hadn't turned out to be a brain tumor; if she weren't so fat that her bra sizes come in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us!, or if she didn't have a face so ugly that her mother had to get well-and-truly inebrated before she could breast feed her.

Nah, she has no game because it's an alt of Corningstone and probably shared alt with BraIniac.

What is completely laughable about the dumb **** is Prowler relied on the fact I would be discreet and I was for years but since to turkey wants to play then I shall help him out.
Report Spam   Logged
Outlawed
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 05:48:27 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

IP should take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up her own ****.
Report Spam   Logged
Outlawed
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 05:52:00 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

From what I read at Flame Champs, those lovely breasts

Lovely breasts? Jesus Christ man, you are a man aren't you? Imagine that top off? Those suckers would spring sideways as well as flop to its knees.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!