Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 03:50:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Well, That's Flame Champs Finished

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Well, That's Flame Champs Finished  (Read 697 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 06:12:22 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

IPhuckwit wrote:

Color me cynical, but I have a strong feeling this has something to do with another board. I gotta go to work, I'll check in on the drama later.

*waves to Smackhead, I see your IP watching this thread.    Afro

I posted the link to BraIn's board here while he was here AND I had NO idea Arete was going to join his place but she did and NOW she sees you all for what you truly are......NO prompting from this end.....people have to work out who is who and what is what on their own.

comprendo Mortisha Addams Apples?
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 06:39:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Give him some time.  He just might miss me
so much he comes.  LOL---- Wink

I find that 3rd rail "princess of PT" to be
extremely jealous & quite hateful.  HMMM.
Surely it does not match the avatar picture
she is sporting.  Can't be the same chick.
I am very perceptive and that old woman is
bitter, very bitter.

Sad but true.  Anyway I gather she has
a horrible family life & must not have had
a good relationship with her mother.  Yes,
I perceive all of this.  Very ugly, in more ways
than one.  So, anyway----I'm not going to hang out
there anymore.  She is soley responsible for my
departure.

Someone needs to put her in check real quicklike.
I know JUST THE MAN to do it too. 

<wink><wink>

"Mephi", "Veronica Corningstone","Princess of pt", no matter what nic she's using she's one of the worst people around on the web.
Unless people kiss her butt she hounds them and abuses whatever mod panel she's given. 

As for Flame Champs, the board has been dying out for a while now.  Due to apparent DOS attacks against it in the past the owner had to go to a dedicated server, which costs big bucks.  For the ten or so people posting on it, it is hardly worth the money.  The owner doesn't have the time to run it himself and apparently he cannot find anyone to do it for him that he trusts.

As for archiving the posts, making it a part of another forum would be a massive job.  He would need to find someone to put the forum up on webspace and then possibly lock all of the posts and/or forums.  It's a very large database which would take time to transfer.

Arete, my advice to you in regards to Princess of pt is to move on..she's not worth it.
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 06:49:49 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh trust me, I realized that right off the bat.
What's funny is I bet she woudn't last
2 seconds in CHAT---Live chat.  She wouldn't
have time to check her thesaurus---

Who on earth is she trying to impress?

Has she not grown up in 10 YEARS?  wow----
It's any wonder her mother hates her.   Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 06:50:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Say, what's TWAP going to do with FC closing?  Her sucked up there endlessly and now he's going to be left homeless.  Who would want to FC toadie now?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 06:59:21 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Apparently she is an ex-catholic and the only sister of a half a dozen brothers....something like that.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 12:01:06 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

So the Flame-Mimic's torch is finally being pissed out.  Well considering you **** idiots lost 70,000 posts, and more recently lost 3 months because you have no **** clue how to run a forum, I can't say I'm surprised.  However I'd disagree that you're leaving with dignity as this board is **** trash.  There's no flaming whatsoever, and most everyone with skill and taken a long warm **** right across your unibrow, even while you pump your chest in victory.  Let's face it, all you've really got here is spammers.  And while flaming in general has taken a nose dive, this place has been hit the hardest.  Bra1n kept your stupid ass afloat, and when he took a **** on your pillow, we all knew this place was doomed.  So ya know you'll give your archives to Turdston, the same stupid **** who can't even host the original F4$ because his admin skills suck worse than yours.  Believe it or not, there is another out there less qualified to run a flame forum than you.  Nobody will really miss this place.  The homeless gimps will follow Bra1n to 3rd rail and kiss his ass there, like they are doing now it appears, and you'll be forgotten.  Who are you?  Exactly.  Now stop being such a whiny **** and pull the plug on this piece of **** already, Retard.

This man seems  a tad uninterested in FC demise, doesn't he?

The only thing I won't miss is the technical faults....or the posters.....and since the same people ruined FC are now with 3rdRail, what chance does that place have either?

I must be missing something.

Beaver once said to me the talent left a long time ago....

My question is, if you can take the flamer out of flame town BraIn, can you take the flame out of a flamer?.....

Your place will be as FC was, everyone will be either an arse kisser, or lurker with Bucket C*nt running the show and a law unto herself....you'll be stuck with the same minds that everyone already knows and no new ideas will come in.....even you'll get bored with that.

Not me....
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2009, 12:16:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Let me guess....
PrincessOfpTown
was one of the mods
there.

I can't imagine why that
would be a factor.

Cool
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 12:33:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Let me guess....
PrincessOfpTown
was one of the mods
there.

I can't imagine why that
would be a factor.

Cool

Oh good guess. You are correct.....now for the $60,000 question.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2009, 12:55:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

My question is, you can take the flamer out of flame town BraIn, but you cannot take the flame out of a flamer.....

That's very true, as BrA1n is no doubt finding out now.  His members were very quick to resort to massive flaming as soon as someone questioned Princess of PT's over moderating of the forum.

They keep maintaining that only "one" post got moved, yet because of that Arete was put on "watch"?  No matter what story they spin, it's still a global moderator over reacting to someone who she doesn't like.

Ironic that Bra1n got a non-flametown member and his core membership was quick to go after her. 

Princess of PT did some of the same stuff at Flame Champs.  And it ended up a board the owner is shutting down and archiving.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2009, 02:21:03 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Don't try and post when you're doing 10 other things at the same time.....I'm going to kill my cat for spewing up another hairball. I mean it this time. 

My question rectified is, if you can take the flamer out of flame town BraIn, can you take the flame out of a flamer?.....
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2009, 07:38:43 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'd like to answer that.   Smiley  Depends on what
kinda flame burns in that soul.  If one is lighthearted
& down to earth, secure in their skin.  If one is not a narcisstic
fool, the flame thing shows that & it's not vulgar and
bitter & I think friendly/flaming can be fun & one uppin
someone in the mindgames is satisfying enough.

Some people, however, ( I won't mention names)  take
it all to a very sinister, weak, insecure & quite personal
level.  They dig for real life tragic situations and attack
because they themselves are so miserable & jealous that
they just don't know how else to handle it.

It's pathetic and people who enable them are just as guilty.

We need to stop being enablers for the weak, wicked witches
of the east.  We need to collectively put our FOOT down
& nip it in the bud!  Exposure is a good thing.  I have a few
people who are extremely talented in sniffin out the phonies &
I trust them implicitly.

Any-ol'-way----I know I'm ramblin'  but that's just me.

Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 08:02:34 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Actually, arete, that was very well said.  Some people do not realize that they often go too far, even with "flaming".
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 09:27:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Guess the author...

Sorry Rubeflog that's a crock of ****. 

FC was doing quite well when they could leach traffic from other boards.  You're nothing close to a marketing manager.  If you were, then you wouldn't rely on other flame boards to bring you posters.  When's the last time this **** hole put forth any effort to bring new blood into the game?  Never. 

You're **** leaches, and your netdeath papers were signed when your link was blocked.  Yes you should be kissing Dooms ass, because if he had pulled your life support years earlier, this convo would have a start date of 2007 or earlier.  You've done nothing for this board.  As much of a dicklick as Dra1n can be, he kept this **** pit floating.  And when he too told you to **** off and suck your dog's dick, you were forced to pull the plug. 

This isn't some honorable thing you're doing.  It's defeat.  You got your ass kicked on multiple fronts, and you can no longer beat your chest to hollow victories.  Eat **** and die you worthless spic.
   ::####yeah:::
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 04:40:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I wish Loco wouldn't hold back and would let everyone know how he feels about the issue.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 01:05:10 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I wish Loco wouldn't hold back and would let everyone know how he feels about the issue.

I don't know why you're worried.

AW claimed she didn't care about FC going down.

Maybe she didn't like Rude's picture when he sent her one.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!