Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 16, 2024, 01:27:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

But YOU WERE a Nic Switcher, Smackhead.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: But YOU WERE a Nic Switcher, Smackhead.  (Read 264 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 21, 2009, 08:34:11 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote IPhuckwit....LOL

Quote from: Persephone on October 18, 2008, 08:51:55 AM

Geez Louise, I feel like a double agent. 

I joined FC strictly because of the people I read, and the ones who were posting at the time, aside from the Undisputed Queen of Drivel, were exactly what you guys described in your posts. Sadly, once I jumped in and started posting myself, the immediate response from said Queen was to start slapping "nic-switcher" on everything I wrote, and that seemed to bring all the trolls out from under the bridge. Aside from the couple of matches that were held in the few months that I was there, I didn't see any real flaming going on to speak of; hell, I got called out by someone who felt the need to showcase her obsession with my THIGHS. Also, as I said in another post here, whenever a real topic was brought to the table in Hot Coals, it was quickly filled with so much pedantic, extraneous spam from the great unwashed that it became intolerable trying to wade through the garbage posts to get to the actual debate posts, so I gave up trying (and I'm not talking about people who may just not have very good writing skills but DO have a valid point - I'm talking about people who c&p Wiki-facts into their otherwise incoherent epistles, peppered with "u r teh ghey's" and yew r stoopid go die's").

Of course, now that this forum is up and taking off, the Spamtastiks over there are grumbling about "elitist snobbery" and such, because apparently one can't discuss current events in a civilized manner WITHOUT being an elitist snob. I tried an experiment this morning - I made a post that had NOTHING TO DO WITH the Drivel Queen - and she felt compelled to come in and respond to the post with the same old tired nic-switching, you're-a-cnut crap. Which was then followed by no less than five posts running with that theme or arguing against it, and in five minutes the thread was completely off-topic. I just wanted to confirm it to myself. I won't be posting there that much,

And you ARE a name dropper Bucket C*nt....

You forgot the illustrious war cry of "name dropper"...I know, I know it's a bastion of futility coming up with a reply to that torridly searing insult of nonsensical proportions   Roll Eyes

In time, there isn't a doubt the spamgasmics will fetter us here as well. That's when I elope with Olbermann for good. You know what they say about men with big heads...   

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

arete
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 08:45:28 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

My goodness this netlife of yours
is confusing. 

Peresphone=DD, flea's friend, right?
She is also a member of 3rd Rail.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 08:59:55 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The idea of the flame forum was to be witty, inventive, creative, insulting and have fun with text….I admit to being a learner…I still had fun though.

IPhuckwit and Bucket C*nt [who used her mod panel to abuse] both have vinegar ****. They failed at most of those prerequisites ….not all the time but most of the time someone could get the better of them so they left in a huff……I thought FC thrived after they left actually…I thought the matches Alpha and I went in were good fun and as far as matches go, successful and the judging orderly and fair…the debate section took a hit…but the flame forum was certainly active.

There is movie called Romy and Michelles High School Reunion…anyone see it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romy_and_Michele's_High_School_Reunion

it is a nifty little feel good, chick flick comedy, where two single girls who shared a life and apartment after high school. They just go about doing their own thing but didn’t want to go to the reunion not having jobs or boyfriends and felt their life hadn’t amounted to much.  And incidentally, while they were at high school ten years prior, they were not in the “in crowd” but just two giggly girl friends on the outside looking in…..well, the “in crowd” were bitchy sadists at high school and that was carried over into their adulthood….really, they were just miserable shits, in unhappy marriages…LOL…..nasty and petty gossips at high and 10 yrs didn’t changed them…..that is what those two women remind me of. ….so is that life imitating art, or art imitating life?

I am so glad I am not them and I also don’t have to worry about how I am going to pay for heating next winter…life is good.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 09:00:54 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

is confusing. 

It is real simple Arete....I'll PM later!!!

Demeters Daughter went to FC under the nickname Ice Princess....I renamed her...

I found she plagiarizes other people's stories AND it is possible that is Dean.....
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 09:05:40 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Head up, **** out, mate!

I had a friend from England who
used to say that to me.   Grin

& yes, life is good.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 09:17:58 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Dean had a group called "Exchanges and Sharing" I remember after he ran off with Sharyn,  a “Demeters Daughter” joined his group…..

DD only used flames on me at FC that only Dean would know….

Part of that story that she totes around about being a junkie and losing her boyfriend in an over-dose at 18 is someone else's story…..Just Sub [another msn identity also plagiarized someone’s rl story and how do I know? cuz I bloody well read the book she plagiarized, 20 yrs earlier….and I caught them with their pants down]….

Dean is also a junkie when he gets his hands on ****. …still…..I don’t care….I really couldn’t give a ****…..

Before Christmas FC went down for 2 weeks….when it came back up…..all the posts from the 5th of Oct were missing…..it is all gone…the matches, the evidence of their idiocy….not much anyone can do, really…..

All they do over there is **** about FC [Flame Champs] it just makes them look more stupid than they already are hankering after a board they regret dumping..
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 09:28:15 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Here is an example of IPhuckwits “debating skills”…..looking for debate, my arse…She starts threads over at 3rd Rail about shaved pussies....LOL Dean used to make Sharyn shave her ****!!! oh wow, ANOTHER coincidence....LOL

This is a thread I started…15 pages long.

I Hate Marijuana - Do You? « 1 2 ... 14 15 »
~`caskur`~TDT~Capo
 Replies 292     Views 1703

http://www.flamechampsnetwork.com/forum/index.php?topic=9531.0
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 09:31:24 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well that sucks.  I just posted
& it didn't go through.  I so
hate that.  I guess it wasn't
that important.  Those
words will be gone forever.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 09:33:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well that sucks.  I just posted
& it didn't go through.  I so
hate that.  I guess it wasn't
that important.  Those
words will be gone forever.

You can get it back......use the back key Arete up in the left hand corner of your screen...and try that.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 10:03:41 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

is confusing. 

You are correct.

More specifically, she came to Flame Champs under the "Ice Princess" nic and using a style extremely similar to VC aka Princess of Pt.  She also apparently had some sort of communication between VC and possibly flea, in that she was aware of certain events that she should not have been aware of, meaning events not connected with the MSN groups she was a part of.

To summarize, she gave the impression that she was possibly someone known to caskur;  but yes, she was a "nic switch" because she did not use the DD nic she was known for.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!