Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 18, 2024, 06:17:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Welcome BraIn

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome BraIn  (Read 929 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 19, 2009, 11:22:29 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Let me be the first to welcome you and get right down to business.

BraIn
Apparently, quite a few people at various forums enjoy talking about us, mostly in a negative light. Not enough traffic, no debates, weak members, bad topics, we're turning into a **** forum, you name it and someone from the outside looking in has something to say about us.

BraIn, since you were dim-witted enough to make Bucket C*nt a gobal moderator. No one trusts her and she isn’t exactly a draw card. Nele made her a mod of the flame forum at TDT and that place became deader than former deceased members.. …she has been around for years.

From the moment you started 3rd Rail, you’ve have been talking about people from FC so I hardly think you can talk bemoaning the fact you’re talked about as well, let us be candid about this. I’m right and you know it.

BraIn
People who obviously have enough of an interest to lurk here daily and post about our content elsewhere thinking that other people where they post will find a discussion about us interesting rather than post here themselves. Typical flametown crap.

Not exactly, since you’ve been a censored site, people naturally don’t want their posts removed and knowing that, your site gets talked about elsewhere so you will see what people REALLY think. There is only ONE board left that will not censor members and that is, us.

BraIn
By now most people in those circles know that we are here and what we are about. If they can't put aside their petty flametown grudges against me, Dani or anyone else to post here rather than to lurk and post about us where we are no longer active in or have never been active at, then they rightfully dont belong here.

No we don’t know what you people are about unless you want to highlight your members hypocrisy which glares out from all their posts like highbeam on an army jeep. Your precious “Dani” is a cyber criminal and one of the lowest people on this planet. Holding grudges against HER is a total understatement. You didn’t like having FC’s big post deletion and swore not to forgive them so why should you trivialize what “Dani” did/does to her innocent victims? See, you’re becoming a bit of a disappointment to me with your duplicity and I didn’t EVER want to feel that way about you.

BraIn
They are just fine devoting their intellectual capacity to flaming ghosts from the past. Let them continue to bicker about us to heart's content. I wish them all the best. It's just another day in the life of the never-ending petty bickering world of Flametown.

It isn’t up to you to judge our members here and what they want to talk about. Most of the members here are coming over from msn which is closing in less than two weeks. This is all new to them [all the posting features]……but give them credit,  they’ll make a go of this place and 1. they’re great people and 2. they won’t be posting any pictures of people eating **** out of other people’s arse like YOUR DANI did 4 times at TDT…..and there won’t be any fleashit here either.

BraIn

Fip, I dont think youre missing anything.

Ffs, the bint used your board to enquire about parenting skills when her child was bullied at school. What sort of nutjob goes to a group of ingrates and bloody junkies to seek parenting advice? All parents should KNOW what needs to be done about school bullies.

Anyhow, Welcome....

I guess.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 11:28:54 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Rofl @ this entire Br1an thing

Listen this chump was tossed like a eye patched pegged leg squaking parrot out of several groups as I recall

He's about as talented as Liberace was washing a mexicans car.

Let the little **** prove himself before he steps in more dogshit and either I myself or someone else sends him running for the hills ass ablaze screaming "they pulverized me like a **** used douche sack"
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 11:34:46 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Rofl @ this entire Br1an thing

Listen this chump was tossed like a eye patched pegged leg squaking parrot out of several groups as I recall

He's about as talented as Liberace was washing a mexicans car.

Let the little **** prove himself before he steps in more dogshit and either I myself or someone else sends him running for the hills ass ablaze screaming "they pulverized me like a **** used douche sack"

But I love BraIn....

he gave the webcam wop Fleashit a serve so he is like YOU in a way.

Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 11:37:23 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

But I love BraIn....

he gave the webcam wop Fleashit a serve so he is like YOU in a way.

[/quote]

Tell me you just didnt defend him already ?
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 11:43:46 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Her love for him is no defense!
She was smoothin up on you.
She needs a new b/f.   Evil
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 11:50:32 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Her love for him is no defense!
She was smoothin up on you.
She needs a new b/f.   Evil

No I'm not....But I do love  Brain...he broke my heart when he ran away from Flame Champs....Bucket C*nt aka Vomitca Cuntrag drew him away because Rude Dog [the owner] told her quite rightly to stfu and she had a little hissy fit.....

but some of the members blame moi.......but everyone KNOWS the Queen of M$N [that be me], creates posts, controversy and kaos....always will.
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 11:55:28 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

"but everyone KNOWS the Queen of M$N [that be me], creates post, controversy and kaos....always will"

And just when this all start ?

Because to be frank I'm growing weary of seeing nothing but whines and **** complaints, and no one could possibly pack enough cheese (flea  excepted) to go with all your whining

Now get back on your pedestal and scream at me some more I like it when you beg
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 11:59:16 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Cook me breakfast, get me a cuppa and massage my feet first!

Then we’ll see!
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 12:02:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Cook me breakfast, get me a cuppa and massage my feet first!

Then we’ll see!

Sure thing I'll get right on that, first up is a nice hot cup of Cream of Baddy served with your choice of Blackened eye or Ass Stab.

And **** your stinky feet too, I bet you got enough toe jam for everyone in here
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 12:07:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

My feet are beautiful, like the rest of me...

hey, I'll let you paint my toenails too..
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 12:11:41 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

No problem I got an air sprayer, I can do it from across the room, because I already know the stench is horrific

as for your beautification process may I recommend some of the same **** the other posters use in here called whine of loser
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 12:17:14 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

No problem I got an air sprayer, I can do it from across the room, because I already know the stench is horrific

as for your beautification process may I recommend some of the same **** the other posters use in here called whine of loser

My feet don't stink.....Because I bubble bath everyday!!!

so I see you don't have a foot fetish....

too bad, I give great foot massages...
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 12:30:08 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

"My feet don't stink.....Because I bubble bath everyday!!!"

Too bad we can't bubble bath what you post eh ?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 12:32:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

"My feet don't stink.....Because I bubble bath everyday!!!"

Too bad we can't bubble bath what you post eh ?

Use the "quote" feature, dunny budgie.

I bet you don't know what a dunny budgie is, do ya?
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2009, 12:34:47 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm curious...what groups was Bra1n supposedly thrown from?

For a guy who claims he doesn't think other forums and/or people from them should be discussed, you sure do like to pretend you know a lot about everything...

Care to offer any backup for your big talk?  Like a list of forums Bra1n was thrown out of?  So far he hasn't posted to defend himself against your accusations.  But feel free to offer something to prove you're not just full of ****.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!