Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 06:15:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Poofta Slams BraIn

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Poofta Slams BraIn  (Read 226 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: January 18, 2009, 04:37:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Funny, but curiously clicking on Third Fail, I see the Br1an just cant seem to keep my name, nor Pickles name out of his mouth.

Now, this paranoidal obsessiveness traits he displays are not only **** creepy, but pathetic.
First off Dra1ny, you are and always will be, a hypocrite to the nth degree.
You wanted in on the whole Pickles and Poofer show, and yeah, you were the one who campainged for me to be the big shot here, that, I give you props, but your also the one who let this site run down your Dra1ny throat, and into the sea of ****.
The whole PI angle, which, even though you always said you were against, never stopped nobody.
You allowed Casket to run this site into the ground with her useless bullshit.
And while I always respected you for pointing out just how much of an idiot TWAT is, and you didnt play his bullshit, you had the power, countless times, to over rule the **** moron, yet never did.

Sure, FC is in a **** hole right now, but with the right people in charge, possibly for the first time, this place can not only be bigger than it was, but attract a better group of posters, flamers, than the brain damaged waifs you oh so encouraged to register.

Once the BIG DEAL, takes place, TWAT is going to be IP banned, you can have his **** gimpless, legless, spineless, walking fruitcake ass, because Bawk Mall  doesnt want him, and neither does FC.
You can ahve all the **** stains who post there, considering they wernt anything of merit in the first place, with the exception being VC, who always has a home here for vacations.

And yeah, you gutless turd, traffic does follow me, considering that Ive made it a personal challenge to get this place better than it used to be, and judging by the view count of the match I was in, everyone still lurves the Poofer, and its even funnier that the only way your site gets any kind of dent in its bandwith, your either talking about, flametowne, or OJ Simpson made a **** thread for you.

Remeber that littlel insult of having a web page where the only people posting are the same 5 or 4 idiots? Well thats Third Fail, in a tighty whitey nutshell.

Flaming, little ankle biter, is always going to be here.
Flaming matches will always be here.
It was you who cried becuase of your failure to evolve as a flamer, and questioning Gif's, chops, etc, and trying to pass off your opinion, because you didnt have the talent to pull it off, that that wasnt flaming.
You killed youself, considering the biggest dick you leave sucking welts on, Buzzsaw, was.is one of the best all round flamers in the game, yet, what he does isnt flaming, right?

So, you have your little debate doorway to nowhere, with umpteen posts going nowhere, collecting dust like Fellate4Dogsex, and not even being that busy, considering they have spam posters.

And when you and DeDouche, and all the other idiots are left postfucking each other on account of nobody else gives a ****, and here, at FC, your going to have quality, dont even bother trying to change your mind, considering youve changed your mind countless times in the past, like a fuckingm little girl in the Barbie isle.

Call Suicide Howie to get you numbers, howd that make you look........

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 05:01:31 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don’t know about 3rd Rail. I haven’t read there in a while. I’m too busy.

Poofa is full of himself and very dull……I hope I never sink that low.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 09:13:47 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He's attempting to stir the pot and get people posting there.

The question is, will it work?
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 12:54:34 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Pickles?  Now u done made my mouth water.
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 11:15:02 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Pickles?  Now u done made my mouth water.

How about you just settle for the usual BADDY Eggplant and keep your lips pursed tightly as usual
Report Spam   Logged
Outlawed
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 01:05:51 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Forget about BraIn caskur.

The prick left you in the lurch.

Move on.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!