Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 16, 2024, 05:35:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

About Me Birdies from Avant-garde Philosophy 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: About Me Birdies from Avant-garde Philosophy 2  (Read 607 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 18, 2009, 02:54:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Bubbas new handsome boyfriend was a beautiful blue with black wings opaline budgie…I didn’t name him unless you call "Pretty Boy" a name……he came to me a juvenile and not a young baby. He was given to me by my sister who didn’t want him…..lol….naturally he fell for Bubba straight away but she wanted nothing to do with him and used to budgie box his earless head. His breeder’s name was Dean and Dean has won Australian soldier of the year twice now…..he grew up breeding budgies as a hobby. Another birdman…..lol

I gave this bird, oodles and oodles of attention. I talked to him a lot and had him out of the cage. I was home alone as Kane was elsewhere and Kurt was working away up north earning big bucks….Pretty Boy never flew to me…..I used to have to go and get him to hop on a stick, then I’d carefully sit down on my chesterfield and hold the stick against the mirror tiles so he could look at his handsome self. He’d only stay there a minute and then fly off but I kept doing this, no matter how many times he flew off, I’d just go and gently collect him again until I needed to do other things and this went on for a few weeks.…..well, one day I got some visitors and Pretty Boy was totally shocked that two other being s had come into our domain….then all of a sudden he flew to my shoulder for a gawk at the visitors, [my mother and step-father] now I was shocked….lol…..and I watched him, look at each one like someone watching a game of tennis and his eyes went from one to the other and he was standing all alert……finally he thought of me as family I guess…..I’ll continue this story later.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!