Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 11:41:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

American Press are Nothing more than a Bunch of Tossers

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: American Press are Nothing more than a Bunch of Tossers  (Read 1081 times)
Ender

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 10:36:27 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh really?  Let's see...

The stuff about Rev Wright and Obama's connection to him was pretty much originally ignored, then brushed aside...

And yet, you know about it. Where did you get such information? Maybe you are a private investigator and obtained the information yourself? Well now that can't be it as I know all about Obamas connection to reverand Wright also. Hmmmmm. How is it we both know about this connection?

I wonder.

Obama's connection with the ACORN group also ignored then brushed off

And yet again you know about Obamas connection with ACORN. An organization that many politicians have supported. An organization that works to get people registered to vote. And organization the John McCain also supported. What some of the people hired by ACORN did to make extra cash screwed ACORN and no one else.

In fact, just about everything negative concerning Obama was ignored by the mainstream media.

And yet, you know about these things. And I'll assume you know about these things becasue the Media brought you the information. I know that's how I know about these things. Maybe you ignore the media and get your information through right wing blogs, U-tube and other offbeat sources. But, the Media did infact report on these issues and if you search "The google" you'll see these issues were indeed reported on.

While everything about Palin was given front page press.

The stories you brought forth were also "Front page press" when the story's broke. The "problem" being they really went nowhere. It seems to me your problem wasn't that the media didn't report on these stories but that the media didn't report on them to your liking.

Did anyone on SNL regularly lampoon Obama?

Yes.

Were things said by a TV comedian pretending to be Obama get reported as if they were said by Obama like they were with Palin?

But don't you see? Thats what was so funny about Tina Feys spoof of Palin. Much of what she said while pretending to be Palin was exactly what Palin had actually said in interveiws and the debate.

Palin is a joke and most of us laughed at her and the republican party for being foolish enough to choose her.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!