Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 01:33:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

American Press are Nothing more than a Bunch of Tossers

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: American Press are Nothing more than a Bunch of Tossers  (Read 1092 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 11, 2009, 01:52:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The American media are quite frankly, a bunch of morons….no really…..I’m watching the American news now and they claim that Prince Harry used “racist,” remarks when referring to “Paki’s”….since when was shortening words, “racist”?  Stupid yanks…it is wonder you all learned to tie your shoe laces…..

Going by that rancid reasoning trying to invent a racism issue, when Americans refer to Australians as “Aussies" that means they’re using racist remarks, too???….Well, it isn’t true and Prince Harry referring to one of his fellow towel headed sand **** soldiers, as a “Paki” was only doing what everyone else on the planet does…..making a derivative of a word, in this case, Pakistani.

Sensationalist Yankie journalism actively spreading lies as per usual. The other thing I heard over the American news reported was that former Prime Minister, John Howard, Australia’s 3 termed leader [that is right, voted in 3 times…]  was “unpopular”….well sorry they're totally misinformed there too. He was one of Australia’s finest politicians, EVER respected by both sides of politics so the American press got that one WRONG as well.

I don’t know how you people put up with such a useless, agenda driven media……really   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  .....get with the program Yankie journalists....keep your hands off your limp cocks and report REAL news....bloody wankers.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 05:42:48 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

These were the same reporters who had a "hand off" approach to Obama in regards to anything negative concerning him while at the same time researched Palin constantly in order to find out things they could publicize.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 06:13:47 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

These were the same reporters who had a "hand off" approach to Obama in regards to anything negative concerning him while at the same time researched Palin constantly in order to find out things they could publicize.

Yes, I have seen that complained about too, by Palin...

good for her. They assassinated her.

The media control the country....America AND Australia AND the UK for that matter.

I'm going to be kicking them in the guts as much as I can....I'm on a mission....

from god...
Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Ender

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 12:59:53 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well Cas I have to tell you, calling a pakistani a "Paki" in America is considered a rasist slang by Pakistani Americans. I'm not sure why but it is.

Not that the media isn't hungry for any news no matter how trivial, after all "news" is big money now.

But, they are normaly "correct" even if the part that is correct is exagerated or just barely true.

Just thought you should know.
Report Spam   Logged
Ender

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 01:01:39 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh please. Obama was dug into just as much as Palin. Only difference being there really wasn't a whole lot of negative things in his past and present while Palin was revealed as the joke she is.
Report Spam   Logged
Ender

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 01:06:26 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, I have seen that complained about too, by Palin...

good for her. They assassinated her.

The media control the country....America AND Australia AND the UK for that matter.

I'm going to be kicking them in the guts as much as I can....I'm on a mission....

from god...
Wink

No you're not. I handel his books and there's clearly no mission schedualed for you. There ~is~ an interesting reference to a certain fling in 2011 that has some strange concequences for you. Nothing bad mind you, just strange.

Lets see ....................................... DAMN ................................ I had no idea you were "into" that sort of thing.

To each his own I suppose.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 06:29:26 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

No you're not. I handel his books and there's clearly no mission schedualed for you. There ~is~ an interesting reference to a certain fling in 2011 that has some strange concequences for you. Nothing bad mind you, just strange.

Lets see ....................................... DAMN ................................ I had no idea you were "into" that sort of thing.

To each his own I suppose.

I was being funny….Does The Blues Brothers strike a cord with you, Ender?

Fling? What Fling….now I am worried.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 07:59:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well Cas I have to tell you, calling a pakistani a "Paki" in America is considered a rasist slang by Pakistani Americans. I'm not sure why but it is.

You're not sure? A you kidding me??? Here is another reasoned Scotsman.

another 'racist' panic

If Scotsmen can be Scots
Americans - yanks
Polish - poles
Why can't Pakistanis be Pakis ?

What absolute hysteria about nothing.

Not that the media isn't hungry for any news no matter how trivial, after all "news" is big money now.

Big money? What about publishing “private” conversations? That is spying…..So how come President Nixon gets done for listening into private conversations but the press are allowed to publish them? Sounds to me like the press think they are above Presidents of the USA, doesn’t it?

But, they are normaly "correct" even if the part that is correct is exagerated or just barely true.
Just thought you should know.

I’ve taken on the press before and won….they don’t stand a chance against caskur when she decides to turn her spotlight onto them….

I get off on that sorta ****, ya know…bwahahaha.
Report Spam   Logged
bella
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 08:19:06 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

who's to say american press published it first?  i first read it on bbc?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 08:27:27 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

who's to say american press published it first?  i first read it on bbc?

No one said that.

I said I was watching the American press. In the early hours of the morning, our Aussie TV run all the major American morning news shows and I get to see them....before ours come on.....your shows are 24 hrs late to me....in 6 hrs from now, I will see some of them but they're yesterday's news...

I was shocked at the language they were using and basically stirring up trouble..
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 11:27:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh please. Obama was dug into just as much as Palin. Only difference being there really wasn't a whole lot of negative things in his past and present while Palin was revealed as the joke she is.

Oh really?  Let's see...

The stuff about Rev Wright and Obama's connection to him was pretty much originally ignored, then brushed aside...

Obama's connection with the ACORN group also ignored then brushed off

In fact, just about everything negative concerning Obama was ignored by the mainstream media.

While everything about Palin was given front page press.

Did anyone on SNL regularly lampoon Obama?  Were things said by a TV comedian pretending to be Obama get reported as if they were said by Obama like they were with Palin?

Report Spam   Logged
Ender

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 09:13:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I was being funny….Does The Blues Brothers strike a cord with you, Ender?

And I saw your "funny" and raised you a funny of my own.

Mine was better tho.

Fling? What Fling….now I am worried.

I'm not at liberty to discuss the particulars of work matters. The boss doesn't like that kind of thing and somehow always knows about. You'll just have to live life and find out.
Report Spam   Logged
raven

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 09:30:43 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Did anyone on SNL regularly lampoon Obama?  Were things said by a TV comedian pretending to be Obama get reported as if they were said by Obama like they were with Palin?......

No but thats because Obama didn't sound like an idiot when he gave an interview and Palin did ...  they used her own words and the interview she gave verbatium  durring the snl interview and I watched the  Corrick interview and they were equally funny ...  I never laugh so hard in all my life  it was price less the look on Katie Corricks face at the shear stupidity of Palins answers to her questions ...  an abosolutly priceless moment in American history poor Kattie she even tried to dirrect the interview so that she didn't look so stupid but that just made things worse....  lmao it was a classic
Report Spam   Logged
Ender

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 09:41:00 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You're not sure? A you kidding me??? Here is another reasoned Scotsman.

No I'm not kidding you. And no, I have no idea why some Pakis might find the term Paki offensive as I am not a Paki and really care nothing about what they or anyone else might or might not find offensive beyond my using it to offend them.

another 'racist' panic

If Scotsmen can be Scots
Americans - yanks
Polish - poles
Why can't Pakistanis be Pakis ?

What absolute hysteria about nothing.

So this Scotsman is an authority on what is or isn't offensive? Or are you simply quoting some random poster in a feeble attempt at supporting your weak complaint?

Big money? What about publishing “private” conversations? That is spying…..So how come President Nixon gets done for listening into private conversations but the press are allowed to publish them? Sounds to me like the press think they are above Presidents of the USA, doesn’t it?

I haven't read the artical so I'm not about to attempt debating it. But yes, news is big money. Im not sure where you've been to not understand that. I will also say that the President is just a man in an office. Presidents come and go but the press will always be there.

And the Nixon tapes were taped by himself and leaked to the press by Deepthroat. Bad enough the man was stupid enough to tape his own conversations but you'd think he would be smart enough to erase the incriminating ones.

I’ve taken on the press before and won….they don’t stand a chance against caskur when she decides to turn her spotlight onto them….
I get off on that sorta ****, ya know…bwahahaha.

Yes, I have no doubt you're feeble cry will go out to the press and make them retract their story becasue you don't agree with what they've reported.

The press is like that.
Report Spam   Logged
raven

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2009, 09:51:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

FYI the "american" press is a corporate controlled entity they don't cover real news anymore they cover manufactured sound bites ...  they have since the early  90's ...  it sad actually but if you want to know whats really going on in the world today you don't watch t.v. you read  it on the net ...

Fox and the like are more into yellow journalism and entertainment sound bits these days than they are at actually covering the news "as in anything that has any value or inportance to life" they cover celeberty gosip ffs thats hardly what I would deem news or even news worthy for anything other than the National enquiorer... today in "america" its all about #'s and entertainment ....

dam I miss Walter and Ted
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!