Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 19, 2024, 12:10:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

American Press are Nothing more than a Bunch of Tossers

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: American Press are Nothing more than a Bunch of Tossers  (Read 1038 times)
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 10:00:18 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Did anyone on SNL regularly lampoon Obama?  Were things said by a TV comedian pretending to be Obama get reported as if they were said by Obama like they were with Palin?......

No but thats because Obama didn't sound like an idiot when he gave an interview and Palin did ...  they used her own words and the interview she gave verbatium  durring the snl interview and I watched the  Corrick interview and they were equally funny ...  I never laugh so hard in all my life  it was price less the look on Katie Corricks face at the shear stupidity of Palins answers to her questions ...  an abosolutly priceless moment in American history poor Kattie she even tried to dirrect the interview so that she didn't look so stupid but that just made things worse....  lmao it was a classic

How would you know what went through the minds of the writers on SNL?

Obama could have been lampooned by his association with Rev Wright or his association with the ACORN group..yet this was totally ignored.

Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 10:06:36 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/05/oops-obama-goofs-wants-more-arabic.html

It's fairly easy to find goofs Obama made...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2008/08/16/obama-goofs-bob-beckels-republican

http://erazorhead.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!16E3A4FDAE64AE0E!776.entry

There was also the famous "57 states" comment from Obama.

Report Spam   Logged
Ender

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 10:36:27 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh really?  Let's see...

The stuff about Rev Wright and Obama's connection to him was pretty much originally ignored, then brushed aside...

And yet, you know about it. Where did you get such information? Maybe you are a private investigator and obtained the information yourself? Well now that can't be it as I know all about Obamas connection to reverand Wright also. Hmmmmm. How is it we both know about this connection?

I wonder.

Obama's connection with the ACORN group also ignored then brushed off

And yet again you know about Obamas connection with ACORN. An organization that many politicians have supported. An organization that works to get people registered to vote. And organization the John McCain also supported. What some of the people hired by ACORN did to make extra cash screwed ACORN and no one else.

In fact, just about everything negative concerning Obama was ignored by the mainstream media.

And yet, you know about these things. And I'll assume you know about these things becasue the Media brought you the information. I know that's how I know about these things. Maybe you ignore the media and get your information through right wing blogs, U-tube and other offbeat sources. But, the Media did infact report on these issues and if you search "The google" you'll see these issues were indeed reported on.

While everything about Palin was given front page press.

The stories you brought forth were also "Front page press" when the story's broke. The "problem" being they really went nowhere. It seems to me your problem wasn't that the media didn't report on these stories but that the media didn't report on them to your liking.

Did anyone on SNL regularly lampoon Obama?

Yes.

Were things said by a TV comedian pretending to be Obama get reported as if they were said by Obama like they were with Palin?

But don't you see? Thats what was so funny about Tina Feys spoof of Palin. Much of what she said while pretending to be Palin was exactly what Palin had actually said in interveiws and the debate.

Palin is a joke and most of us laughed at her and the republican party for being foolish enough to choose her.
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2009, 11:38:16 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The mainstream media is corrupt.

This country has been infiltrated by
commies and it's evident in our school
systems across the country. 

When I was 17 I read a book called
"MASTERS OF DECEIT" by J. Edgar Hoover
& it was and is spot on.
Report Spam   Logged
Ender

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 01:18:46 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The mainstream media is corrupt.

They're worried solely and only about money, like most of this nation. If anything destroys these United States it will be our own greed.

This country has been infiltrated by
commies and it's evident in our school
systems across the country.

I think our school system is geared far too much towards teaching our children to succeed with a capitol $. There's far more to life than living it chasing after as much cash and material goods as you can possibly gather around yourself.

I don't really think "The Commies" are anything to worry about at this point.

When I was 17 I read a book called
"MASTERS OF DECEIT" by J. Edgar Hoover & it was and is spot on.

It sounds familiar but I don't think I've read it. I'll see if I can catch the cliff notes.
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 02:54:56 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't think Paki is at all racist but then
I'm in touch with reality and not in some
alternative make believe world I created
for my own agenda. 

Truth is not an integral part of the mainstream media in this
country anymore, smoke & mirrors is.

That was proven during the campaign.  Watch out for the
wolves in sheeps clothing.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 04:10:58 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't think Paki is at all racist but then
I'm in touch with reality and not in some
alternative make believe world I created
for my own agenda. 

Truth is not an integral part of the mainstream media in this
country anymore, smoke & mirrors is.

That was proven during the campaign.  Watch out for the
wolves in sheeps clothing.

It has been reported that the said Paki's father is claiming he is

seriously hurt (offended) by the "slur."

I'd say he is wanting a nice tidy compensation package,

wouldn't you?

In other words, creating a false indignation so he can sue the Prince.

That is how Pakis usually work.

They have to fund their terrorism somehow, don't they?

More news stories for the press.

More wasted time in courts taking up valuable court positions  for real victims of crimes.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 04:27:05 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

They're worried solely and only about money, like most of this nation. If anything destroys these United States it will be our own greed.

I think our school system is geared far too much towards teaching our children to succeed with a capitol $. There's far more to life than living it chasing after as much cash and material goods as you can possibly gather around yourself.

Greed is indeed the root of all evil. It takes many forms not just the gathering of material possessions.

We do have too many “material possessions” I agree with that but it is the developing nations that are producing the cheap material goods in the first place. Stopping shopping for them only makes those countries more squalor and jobless than they already are.

If you have another solution to reforming greed, lets hear it?
Report Spam   Logged

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2009, 05:37:51 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh really?  Let's see...

The stuff about Rev Wright and Obama's connection to him was pretty much originally ignored, then brushed aside...

And yet, you know about it. Where did you get such information? Maybe you are a private investigator and obtained the information yourself? Well now that can't be it as I know all about Obamas connection to reverand Wright also. Hmmmmm. How is it we both know about this connection?

I wonder.

We know because talk radio were the ones who brought it to light..after it was ignored by the mainstream media for months.  People like Sean Hannity were talking about it for months before the mainstream media decided to actually mention it.  And when they did, it was an off hand thing.

Obama's connection with the ACORN group also ignored then brushed off

And yet again you know about Obamas connection with ACORN. An organization that many politicians have supported. An organization that works to get people registered to vote. And organization the John McCain also supported. What some of the people hired by ACORN did to make extra cash screwed ACORN and no one else.

ACORN was never actually covered by the mainstream media...again, talk radio covered it as well as several other non-mainstream outlets.  Obama has his webpages changed several times to change his story about his actual involvement with ACORN.

In fact, just about everything negative concerning Obama was ignored by the mainstream media.

And yet, you know about these things. And I'll assume you know about these things becasue the Media brought you the information. I know that's how I know about these things. Maybe you ignore the media and get your information through right wing blogs, U-tube and other offbeat sources. But, the Media did infact report on these issues and if you search "The google" you'll see these issues were indeed reported on.

Read my previous comments...about the "mainstream" media.

While everything about Palin was given front page press.

The stories you brought forth were also "Front page press" when the story's broke. The "problem" being they really went nowhere. It seems to me your problem wasn't that the media didn't report on these stories but that the media didn't report on them to your liking.

No, the problem is that the mainstream media..note I said mainstream...reported on Palin extensively and ignored Obama's various goofs and gaffs until outlets like talk radio hammered away on them..and even when they did report them, it was basically downplayed.

Did anyone on SNL regularly lampoon Obama?

Yes.
Nope.

Were things said by a TV comedian pretending to be Obama get reported as if they were said by Obama like they were with Palin?

But don't you see? Thats what was so funny about Tina Feys spoof of Palin. Much of what she said while pretending to be Palin was exactly what Palin had actually said in interveiws and the debate.

Not really...Palin never said that she could see Russia from her window..Fey said that and the media acted like Palin did. 

Palin is a joke and most of us laughed at her and the republican party for being foolish enough to choose her.

Obama mistakenly thought the USA had 57 states...that's quite a mistake.  Even a grade schooler knows how many states there are.  Strange that SNL didn't have someone imitating Obama in that regard, isn't it?

There was plenty of material about Obama..the mainstream media chose to ignore it as much as they could.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2009, 05:47:28 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0408/9718.html

The fact that the media was biased towards Obama goes back even before he became the nominee.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2009, 06:44:21 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2008/01/08/nbc-admits-media-love-obama

http://www.deadfishwrapper.com/harvard_study_shows_media_bias_favors_democrats
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 06:51:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Good comments from a poster called Stallar.

I would say it is the father of the said Paki that is making the issue of it and why?......I bet he has litigation on his mind....that is how some people work.

Too true.  In the U.K. it pays to be offended, insulted, humiliated etc etc at any minor rebuff, put down, slight, disrespect etc etc due to the huge compensation payouts to the ethnic community for what are often trivial and frivolous claims.  It has become a huge industry where muslims in particular claim discrimination on religious grounds for not being promoted, especially in govt positions, regardless of the fact that they are not up to the job.  No, it's always discrimination against their religion, never the fact that someone else was seen as being the better candidate. 

So when this guy's father says "sorry is not enough" you know that it's money they're after.

Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 09:47:00 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

DID'NT I JUST READ TS **** OVER IN OPC ?

NOW ASK YOURSELF THIS

IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY CONVINCED YOUR LAME ASS POST WILL CHANGE JACK **** ****

YOU SHOULD ELECTROCUTE YOURSELF FUCKIN NOW AND SAVE USE THE TROUBLE

YOU ARE **** WASTING MY TIME
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 03:38:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

DID'NT I JUST READ TS **** OVER IN OPC ?

Well my dear precocious child, if you were really clever, you’d also know that I put this at Flame Champs and AussieNewstalkback where the pages of replies run three pages long….It appears that many people are troubled over what the slanted media report. They are a bunch of tossers and I’m providing the stage for the socially conscious to let their concerns be made known.

One day, you too might be able to attract the masses out of their slumber and get the responses I get but hey, I’m not going to hold my breath waiting. I’m sure you’ll understand.

IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY CONVINCED YOUR LAME ASS POST WILL CHANGE JACK **** ****
[/b]

Pffft, of course cuz I am caskur a well known **** stirrer who changes tides and the thought control police. When I write it, people read it…..now, if only YOU could do the same,…..what a match we could make…..until then, stfu and sit the phuck down.

YOU SHOULD ELECTROCUTE YOURSELF FUCKIN NOW AND SAVE USE THE TROUBLE

I have a couple of times and survived. I am meant to be here…

YOU ARE **** WASTING MY TIME

Sounds like a great plan to me!!!

And change ya read font....it looks like phucking **** on this site.
Report Spam   Logged
Ender

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 11:40:49 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Greed is indeed the root of all evil. It takes many forms not just the gathering of material possessions.

We do have too many “material possessions” I agree with that but it is the developing nations that are producing the cheap material goods in the first place. Stopping shopping for them only makes those countries more squalor and jobless than they already are.

If you have another solution to reforming greed, lets hear it?

Many and varied and far too much to go into in a flame forum.

Lets just say I care nothing for the health and welfare of other nations. Especially when their continued growth depends on the draining of Americas health and welfare.

As far as I'm concerned my country comes first.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!