Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 20, 2024, 05:58:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

American Press are Nothing more than a Bunch of Tossers

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: American Press are Nothing more than a Bunch of Tossers  (Read 1159 times)
Ender

« on: January 12, 2009, 09:41:00 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You're not sure? A you kidding me??? Here is another reasoned Scotsman.

No I'm not kidding you. And no, I have no idea why some Pakis might find the term Paki offensive as I am not a Paki and really care nothing about what they or anyone else might or might not find offensive beyond my using it to offend them.

another 'racist' panic

If Scotsmen can be Scots
Americans - yanks
Polish - poles
Why can't Pakistanis be Pakis ?

What absolute hysteria about nothing.

So this Scotsman is an authority on what is or isn't offensive? Or are you simply quoting some random poster in a feeble attempt at supporting your weak complaint?

Big money? What about publishing “private” conversations? That is spying…..So how come President Nixon gets done for listening into private conversations but the press are allowed to publish them? Sounds to me like the press think they are above Presidents of the USA, doesn’t it?

I haven't read the artical so I'm not about to attempt debating it. But yes, news is big money. Im not sure where you've been to not understand that. I will also say that the President is just a man in an office. Presidents come and go but the press will always be there.

And the Nixon tapes were taped by himself and leaked to the press by Deepthroat. Bad enough the man was stupid enough to tape his own conversations but you'd think he would be smart enough to erase the incriminating ones.

I’ve taken on the press before and won….they don’t stand a chance against caskur when she decides to turn her spotlight onto them….
I get off on that sorta ****, ya know…bwahahaha.

Yes, I have no doubt you're feeble cry will go out to the press and make them retract their story becasue you don't agree with what they've reported.

The press is like that.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!