Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 02:47:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

BraIn's New **** Portal....LOL

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: BraIn's New **** Portal....LOL  (Read 718 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 09, 2009, 09:26:33 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

What a pity that sick **** Corningstone used TDT 2 yrs ago to post her S&M **** on and Prowler never provided a place like BraIn is doing......

This board is specifically geared for more risque topics. Since we are on a public server, topics which contain nudity or may be strongly offensive to others (especially nonmembers) should be posted here. For those reasons, this board will be hidden from public view. Members who wish to have access here will need to "apply" from a link in their profile.

To apply, find the Group Membership link on your profile, click it and then click Request Membership next to RLD under Available Groups.

Only members who contribute regularly to the board will be admitted. If you are denied access it is probably because you are too new (less than 30 days) or havent participated enough in discussions. Try again after a few weeks of taking a more active part in the board.

Even though **** pics and the like related to a topic may be posted here, please dont post any **** **** or otherwise post graphic pics that do not relate to the subject matters being discussed. By no means is this intended to be a **** hub.

Also, refrain from posting any explicit material during the board preview period when everyone has access to here. After the board becomes private, you won't being able to see it if youre logged out and I'll make a green light announcement about it here to let those with access know that the RLD is now officially active.

The entire point of this subforum is to provide for a more unrestricted posting environment while minimizing the chances of getting net copped by some malcontent.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 09:29:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I saw someone saying that host is based by Islamists...

Maybe that is why he is worried about malcontents....lol
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 10:04:34 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Maybe they're running out of chit chat to talk about.   The election is over and they're all Obama supporters anyway.

Hence, possibly their minds are now turning to ****.  But to avoid being netcopped the **** forum has to be hidden.

The danger is that the hidden forum will start drawing a majority of the posts and the rest of the forum available to public view will appear to be inactive.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 03:31:42 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well, that is BraIn's new forum finished....

short life, wannit?
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 08:50:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

He said he was going to make it for selected members only after a while...I guess he decided to make it that way immediately.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 09:19:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

He said he was going to make it for selected members only after a while...I guess he decided to make it that way immediately.

Maybe just plans for a gang bang with either IPhuckwit or BC.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 09:26:23 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

He might be wanting a threesome....although IP being a crackhead and VC being a **** should make him think twice.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 09:28:50 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

He might be wanting a threesome....although IP being a crackhead and VC being a **** should make him think twice.

They'll e-shoot him up and give him e-clap.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 10:03:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Sounds like a great idea to me.

We could have a secret sex bordeaux here and have Arete

and raven as our sex slaves. We won’t have caskur and Omnia

there, though.
Report Spam   Logged

BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 09:58:04 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

there, though.

IS THAT SO ?

AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE SHEET CHANGER OR TOWEL **** ?

MOTHER FUCKER THE CLOSEST YOU EVER GOT TO REAL **** WAS WHEN YOU FINGER BANGED YOUR CAT
Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 10:48:19 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 11:34:44 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

there, though.

IS THAT SO ?

AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE SHEET CHANGER OR TOWEL **** ?

MOTHER FUCKER THE CLOSEST YOU EVER GOT TO REAL **** WAS WHEN YOU FINGER BANGED YOUR CAT

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of **** clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

capish?
Report Spam   Logged

The Green Hornet
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 05:36:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

So the 3rd Rail goes the way of **** to get new members?   Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 05:38:18 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

So the 3rd Rail goes the way of **** to get new members?   Shocked

Will it work?

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2009, 12:55:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: cardtrick, elsewhere on 01-14-2009, 09:11 PM

As FC gains a bit of steam with some new matches and such, it's interesting to see Bra1n's new board tilting the way FC did when he ran it.

What started out to be an enthusiastic attempt at debate has wound down into Bra1n questioning his female posters about how they groom their pubic area.

Of course, with the crowd he has there, the dicey singles' bar repartee has escalated to the point where a private forum is needed to share pictures and more intimate details, tucked away from giggling lurkers like me.

Sure, there's some viable opinions about current events over there, thanks to Evil Bastard, but it sure does have that old FC vibe - Bra1n's big-bottomed housecoated cougar harem, coating their faces with lotions and masks before they turn in for the night, posting about strong-willed kinky "manfriends", latex sex costumes and bad ex-husbands, then posting about their unhappy children in other threads.

Idiots.

What started out to be an enthusiastic attempt at debate has wound down into Bra1n questioning his female posters about how they groom their pubic area.

He actually asked about pube grooming???

No, no, for some reason BraIn has been captivated by IPhuckwit, the smack head. I think she got him interested when she mentioned she went to college......quite a big achievement for a smackhead if you ask me.....my lawyer was a junkie too....she was elevated to the gifted classes at 14 but alas, by the time she was 18, a junkie nonetheless.....took her 10 years to get her masters.

Anyway, back to IPhuckwit....it was her idea to talk about crotch trimming....yes, that forum over there opens up and isn't afraid to discuss the rl issues that plague the America's sexually frustrated.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!