Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 08:02:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

BraIn's New **** Portal....LOL

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: BraIn's New **** Portal....LOL  (Read 730 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 17, 2009, 12:55:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: cardtrick, elsewhere on 01-14-2009, 09:11 PM

As FC gains a bit of steam with some new matches and such, it's interesting to see Bra1n's new board tilting the way FC did when he ran it.

What started out to be an enthusiastic attempt at debate has wound down into Bra1n questioning his female posters about how they groom their pubic area.

Of course, with the crowd he has there, the dicey singles' bar repartee has escalated to the point where a private forum is needed to share pictures and more intimate details, tucked away from giggling lurkers like me.

Sure, there's some viable opinions about current events over there, thanks to Evil Bastard, but it sure does have that old FC vibe - Bra1n's big-bottomed housecoated cougar harem, coating their faces with lotions and masks before they turn in for the night, posting about strong-willed kinky "manfriends", latex sex costumes and bad ex-husbands, then posting about their unhappy children in other threads.

Idiots.

What started out to be an enthusiastic attempt at debate has wound down into Bra1n questioning his female posters about how they groom their pubic area.

He actually asked about pube grooming???

No, no, for some reason BraIn has been captivated by IPhuckwit, the smack head. I think she got him interested when she mentioned she went to college......quite a big achievement for a smackhead if you ask me.....my lawyer was a junkie too....she was elevated to the gifted classes at 14 but alas, by the time she was 18, a junkie nonetheless.....took her 10 years to get her masters.

Anyway, back to IPhuckwit....it was her idea to talk about crotch trimming....yes, that forum over there opens up and isn't afraid to discuss the rl issues that plague the America's sexually frustrated.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!