Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 16, 2024, 04:15:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

John Travolta's Son Dies

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: John Travolta's Son Dies  (Read 555 times)
Brent

« on: January 03, 2009, 03:21:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

That was one funny show!  Welcome back, (Mister) Kotter!
Gabe Kaplan was good in that and so was John Travolta, and several others.
John played Vinny Barbarino, an Italian kid with "attitude".  They all had "attitude".

I'm so sorry to hear about his son dying.

Is he a scientologist?  Is that the same "church" (cult) that Tom Cruise belongs to?

The L. Ron Hubbardites?  He was such a fraud.  He used to lock kids up in closets if they
did something he disliked.  He was a monster, if you read accounts written by people who
left his "church".

I knew a man (not very well) who died of heart problems who refused to see a doctor,
left behind a wife and kids.  He was well educated and was a financial officer at the company
where I worked.

This editor has a spelling checker and the words scientologist, Hubbardites, Kotter, Travolta, and Barbarino are underlined as misspelled.  Oddly Gabe Kaplan and Tom Cruise are not marked as misspelled.

Do the scientologists read their Dyanetics books?  (The User Manual for the Human Mind)

Dyanetics is also marked as misspelled.  This could get annoying.

I have to somehow make it through the night and tomorrow we have yet another eatfest at my cousin's house, so I have to be ready to depart by about 11:00 PM to get there on time.

Eatfest is also misspelled, so if any of you don't know what that means, I made it up.  It's a family get-together, an eating feast, to give us all an excuse to pig out.  I've heard that my cousin is ordering barbecue as the main course and we can all bring "side dishes" like baked beans, green beans, etc.  And of course, lots of desserts like my aunt's coconut cake she likes to make, and lots of chocolate and other kinds of cookies, pies, and cakes.  A good time will be had by all, or at least we will all stuff our faces.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!