Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 10:17:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Part 1 - Vomitica Cornholed's Early Life

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Part 1 - Vomitica Cornholed's Early Life  (Read 799 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: August 02, 2008, 03:58:05 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Not many people know this but Vomitica Cornholed aka Bucket C*nt grew up with powerful urges to become a graffiti artist….these urges were so strong that while she was still an infant she first painted the walls beside her cradle with her own poop. Instead of her lower middle class parents scolding her, they praised her and blessed her as they stood over the cradle and viewed their freshly painted walls with her baby poo, that one day she would grow up and post poo pictures on the net.

It was from that early start, her future was imprinted on her evil psyche. It virtually made her a social leper. Being a social leper was a situation she gloried in. She was imprinted with these urges, so were fellow members of her nation as Dr Seuss was spreading lies and telling parents that disciplining children was WRONG.  Praising their meagre efforts was indeed the new way to raise them, Dr Seuss said. Yes folks, Vomitica Cornholed was another Dr Seuss failure baby….THAT, and she was toxically affected by paint fumes tainted with the smell of her own ****….. [Some imply that was the time her eyes crossed also but there is actually no proof of that, others said they remember a cousin in the gene pool had crossed eyes too, but that cousin mysteriously disappeared, believe sold on the black market to the white slave traders].

Her early infanthood saw her crawling stage and her able to find writing implements to scratch etchings into the walls until her two front teeth grew, then biting the walls became the new daily ritual. Yes, that is right folks, she started biting walls, and Vomitica Cornholed was none other than a common wall defacer.

Moving right along to kindergarten, this strange cross-eyed wall biting creature developed a deep hatred for other female children and her teachers. To the little girls in the group, she was always pulling down their panties checking for drag stripes and getting the boys to laugh along with her when they found some and then while the little play group she was a member of, slept their afternoons away, Vomitica Cornholed would crawl on all fours like she was still a baby and draw unseemly pictures on the teachers shoes.

All the boys in the class would laugh and egg her on and so she learned that this was the best way to get their perverted attention from a very early age….THAT and her lower socio-economically strapped parents put too much cheap sugar related goods in her lunch box. This made the other kids hang around her for her goodies but not really because they liked her…..it was very similar to that old joke about kids being so ugly, the parents tied a pork chop around the kids neck so the family dog would play with the kid…yep just like that!...

so ends part 1 of the early life of Vomitica Cornholed’s graffiti artist career....

Watch this space for part 2.

Part 2 . Elementary school was a big disappointment for Vomitica Cornhole. No matter how hard she tried to stooge her way through it she found no one liked her that much and she just wasn’t getting the laughs she craved.

All that sugar she ate added to her poundage and she started to look like a blimp and people described her as DUMPY.

Her defacing the desks didn’t endear the teachers to her either and she was often left to stand in the corner with the dunce hat firmly placed on her pointy head. In fact, the only time she didn’t have a pointy head was when she went flying over the volt horse in gym class and landed on it, thus flattening it. Yep, that sucker just flattened her pointy head. Unfortunately it just popped right out again when it repaired itself a year later however that dunce hat never fitted all that well during that year and she endured the sneers of fellow classmates.

There were nasty rumours too, that someone, probably a fat girl was robbing kids school bags for lunch money and EVERYONE just knew it was her but no one could pin it on her. This developed in her, the feeling that she could get away with anything and gave her the false impression she was above social norms.

Yep, elementary school was very, very uneventful until she reached high school and that is when things really got, erm, interesting….by this time, she had at least learned how to clean her snotty nose and brush her hair before getting on the school bus. She grew breasts and developed a waist, finally and developed a passion for mini skirts and she wore them to school. Of course, that was also the way she got her free bus rides to school. Yes indeedy, she would let the bus driver touch her up so she could score a free ride… and that was the high point in her start to high school.
Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Assassino Requintado
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 07:38:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

You don't like this Veronica girl, do you?

Very entertaining write. Have you written for publication? I've perused your offerings in other threads and they're all good quality, aside from the occasional typo.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 08:12:11 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

You don't like this Veronica girl, do you?

Very entertaining write. Have you written for publication? I've perused your offerings in other threads and they're all good quality, aside from the occasional typo.

I can't type for **** and when I write, I have a lot of rl dramas going on in the backgroud....I just write up drafts of ideas like thumbnails sketches for drawings, always promising myself to redo them but never have a chance to get around to redoing them.....I put a huge effort into my very first msn groups and that was swallowed up in cyberspace and kind of disheartening at the same time....so now I try not to give a toss....I'm more deft with a paint brush than a keyboard......I do have a brilliant imagination....that is where I am gifted.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 08:28:24 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Moronica makes it easy to dislike her.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 08:32:35 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

She is an evil, slanderous, lying **** and that is on her good days when she is sober.
Report Spam   Logged
Voltage
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 11:00:58 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

AR
I've perused your offerings

Mwahahah.
Perused?
Perused your offerings?
Who is this idiot?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 11:06:55 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

SoothSayer, please edit my post where is says "Unfortunately it just popped right out again when it repaired itself a year later however that dunce hat never fitted all that well during that year and she endured the sneers of fellow classmates."

add "later," for me

tyia
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 11:12:27 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

AR
I've perused your offerings

Mwahahah.
Perused?
Perused your offerings?
Who is this idiot?

Who do you suspect it is Voltage?
Report Spam   Logged

Voltage
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 12:10:52 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

i shall have to peruse some more of its witterings.
that is if it dares to come back.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 12:21:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He thinks I am lovely or something....he'll be back!! Wink

don't the smilie emotis at these freebie sites suck big time?
Report Spam   Logged
Assassino Requintado
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2008, 05:28:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Why would I not dare to come back? Is there something going on here of which I'm not aware?

I didn't know there was a joke attached to the word "peruse." If there is, I certainly won't use it again. I suppose it's going to take me a little bit of time to get used to the "in crowd" around here.

Caskur - I do think your writing is lovely. I don't know about your appearance. Nor do I much care about it. I'm far more interested in a woman's ideas and talents than in her looks, particularly in a setting like this. A man's as well. This is not a dating site, to my knowledge. If there is a problem with my complimenting the members of this board, I would appreciate it if the administrators would let me know about it, rather than making assumptions about my character in an open forum.

Who DO you think I am, Voltage? Any questions you have (within reason, and excluding any personally identifying information) I would be more than happy to answer, either in private or in the threads. To my knowledge, I've not claimed to be anything or anyone other than who and what I am - an amateur writer interested in becoming a member of what looks to be the beginnings of a very interesting board.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2008, 06:08:05 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't mind flirting...it is fun....but as soon as people do it, then the gossip runs over the whole internet....it's stupid.

I also love different male and female characters on the net I've known for a long time...I mean really love them like brothers and sisters...
Report Spam   Logged
Assassino Requintado
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 09:36:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Internet gossip? I think that's for people with little imagination and too much time on their hands.

What's that song? Let's give them something to talk about?

You're fortunate to have friends that you love and care about deeply from this medium. The only sites I've been very active on were dating sites about a year ago, and no close attachments were made. The people on those sites misrepresent themselves. And I'm not talking about appearances; as I said, appearance is never my primary concern when getting to know someone, looks fade with time anyway. But they lie about things like education, employment, even their marital status. And why do that if the goal of the site is to hook up in real life?

But I digress, this is not a dating discussion.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 10:16:18 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Like flea you mean?

Apparently according to her at msn, her husband is being kicked out in a week or two so she can hook up with her, “last chance at happiness,”…. her cyber-squeeze, none other than Silent ~I’m not allowed to mention his name ~ Prowler. She has been sleeping with her husband while having an emotional affair with him for a few years now. Emotionally cheating, you could say…..very sordid indeed. She also sends him pictures of her daughter. I wonder if that is some type of bait….I dunno.  Shocked

I hope she doesn’t take what he says seriously. He tends to stretch the truth, now and then. He is really good at lip service and promising the world while delivering nothing…..
Grin
Report Spam   Logged
EP

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 11:27:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Like flea you mean?

Apparently according to her at msn, her husband is being kicked out in a week or two so she can hook up with her, “last chance at happiness,”…. her cyber-squeeze, none other than Silent ~I’m not allowed to mention his name ~ Prowler. She has been sleeping with her husband while having an emotional affair with him for a few years now. Emotionally cheating, you could day…..very sordid indeed. She also sends him pictures of her daughter. I wonder if that is some type of bait….I dunno.  Shocked

I hope she doesn’t take what he says seriously. He tends to stretch the truth, now and then. He is really good at lip service and promising the world while delivering nothing…..

Flea has been camming more than Prowler!!

and Flea has had her child on her lap during these camming sessions more than once. And if her baby girl isn't on her lap she is laying on the bed behind her piruja mommy!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!