Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 04:49:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Welcome to Our New Flame Forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Our New Flame Forum  (Read 2188 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: June 19, 2008, 03:08:48 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, that is right folks, we have started a new flame forum. And why you ask, since there are now tens and tens of them? Why is this one going to be any different?

Well, our hope is that this place will be different but how can that be with flame towns numbers dwindling to a trickle? I have no answer, only hope. I am full of hope in the unique human spirit of mankind and his high ideals but I am sure I have a better chance at winning lottery than ever seeing man reach his full potential. We need to face facts that, mankind is nothing but a collection of useless bastards, so sayeth the Soothsayer and I am the new law about town who has never been proved wrong.

How many of you flameless retards out there have been duped into posting at places like Flame Champs, only to be hounded out of them on your pimply white backsides by the likes of special needs cases such as Veronica Corningstone and her ugly band of mirthless, worthless men?

Here is your chance to collect your foes, bring them here and say what you really want without much censorship I say without much censorship since I will be making the new rules as I go along and you can expect that will be virtually none.

Turn up the thermos and fry you no life net rejects, there are new kids on our block and we intend to take no prisoners.

Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 05:33:52 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

That is very rude assuming everyone is a dumbarse.

I thought all the dumbarse trolls hung out at TDT.

So, what nic were you at Fume Clumps? You sound like another disgruntled flameless wonder to me.

How are you going to advertise this place and where did you come up with Flame Damnation….sounds like a “rip off,” of my msn board, to me…..I could sue you, you unoriginal phuck you!!!

Report Spam   Logged
Gabby
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 09:40:21 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't know Caskur, I thought the Dumbest of the Dumb trolls hung out at Halfway House over on MSN.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 09:45:50 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't know Caskur, I thought the Dumbest of the Dumb trolls hung out at Halfway House over on MSN.

The dumbest trolls hang at Flame Champs. One thing about flame forums, the dumbest sub-humans use 'em.

I think you'll find Voltage smarter than your average troll though. Then there is me and I am brilliant.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 10:14:16 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

That is very rude assuming everyone is a dumbarse.

I thought all the dumbarse trolls hung out at TDT.

Isn't TDT that dead forum where no one posts who are under the age of 140 and then when they do post, they just write the same trash over and over? This place will be different, we're not going to accept Avon ladies selling door to door. No hawkers here.

So, what nic were you at Fume Clumps? You sound like another disgruntled flameless wonder to me.

Me disgruntled? Never.

How are you going to advertise this place and where did you come up with Flame Damnation….sounds like a “rip off,” of my msn board, to me…..I could sue you, you unoriginal phuck you!

You can advertize. Bring over your enemies. There is a good start. That will be more than 50 % of the internet. Spread the word.

I don't think your name was taken. How did you come up with the name "Flame Nation?"

Who are you going to sue? lol, idiot.
Report Spam   Logged

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 04:50:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

It seems like everyone is getting along quite well here.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 12:23:43 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wait until the sicko set arrives.
Report Spam   Logged

Ally

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 11:01:33 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Jeeeeeesus, glad I didn't hold my breath....
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 11:36:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Jeeeeeesus, glad I didn't hold my breath....

Well, it is time to get this place going so bring over your enemies and fight, fight, fight.
Report Spam   Logged

chaosfactor
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 10:45:19 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, that is right folks, we have started a new flame forum. And why you ask, since there are now tens and tens of them? Why is this one going to be any different?

Well, our hope is that this place will be different but how can that be with flame towns numbers dwindling to a trickle? I have no answer, only hope. I am full of hope in the unique human spirit of mankind and his high ideals but I am sure I have a better chance at winning lottery than ever seeing man reach his full potential. We need to face facts that, mankind is nothing but a collection of useless bastards, so sayeth the Soothsayer and I am the new law about town who has never been proved wrong.

How many of you flameless retards out there have been duped into posting at places like Flame Champs, only to be hounded out of them on your pimply white backsides by the likes of special needs cases such as Veronica Corningstone and her ugly band of mirthless, worthless men?

Here is your chance to collect your foes, bring them here and say what you really want without much censorship I say without much censorship since I will be making the new rules as I go along and you can expect that will be virtually none.

Turn up the thermos and fry you no life net rejects, there are new kids on our block and we intend to take no prisoners.

Cool

That went down like a sack of **** didn't it?

Just the same 3 Twats, spouting the same olde bollocks,  ahhh bless em Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 01:16:49 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Ally has an IP very close to Silent Prowler....and god knows who the hell Gabby was...so no,....not the same three posters at all.

Like I said, they came in drips and drabs and didn't stay...and quite frankly I don't give a ****..

if they prefer being censored and have their posts deleted at other forums then I can't help them any further...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 01:20:08 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Just checked "Gabby" and that IP comes out of Denver Colorado....TWaP and Attention **** come from there....
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 06:44:02 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Cool

That went down like a sack of **** didn't it?

Just the same 3 Twats, spouting the same olde bollocks,  ahhh bless em Cheesy

Aren't you describing Pile of Awesome?  That shithole which spun off of CC and had to go to other forums to scout for members?

You know, the forum where Dancing Mustard came from then had to backpedal and give his nic over to you when we found out where he came from?  The forum where the ones running it are the biggest pile of turds on the web.

That forum
Report Spam   Logged
d

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 06:58:13 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Has this forum lived up to all expectations?
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 08:06:06 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes and no...

We're still the best...the standards are low though.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!