Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 05:28:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

The Death Penalty

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Death Penalty  (Read 240 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: September 18, 2008, 10:27:58 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

In my state, there is a man who was convicted in 1992 at the age of 22 for murdering a woman and her 3 children, [32 yr old mother her, 15 yr old son, a 7 yr old daughter and another 5 yr old daughter]

The crime is known as, “The Greenough Family Massacre”

He killed the 15 yr old son outside, then went into the house and did the mother, the 7 yr old and then the 5 yr old while those 3 were sleeping…..he raped the mother after she was dead. The judge ruled at the time no one was to know what he did to the 15 yr old or the 7 year old….no one is allowed to know that.

Guess how long he got?

20 yrs.

20 yrs for murdering 4 and raping, at least 1 of them after he killed her

That means the prick is due to be released in 2012 at the age of 42.

There is no real justice in the world….courts are filled with loons, not just the criminals.

Another case in my state was, a aboriginal man who has been convicted of more than 50 rapes…was released because he had served his time, and once released, sadistically raped another young teenage girl after bashing her senseless.

The trouble with countries that abolish the death sentence is, they have to release these diabolical people AFTER they’ve served their time and that isn’t working….Whose fault is it? The phucking do-gooders fault, that is who!

It is one problem area in society, that really boils my blood!!

All the detectives on the case believe the death penaly shouldn't have been done away with in my state and I strongly agree with them.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bella
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 12:34:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

i agree & they better put it back on the table in the casey anthony case if the toddler skeleton turns out to be caylee's Huh?

details later
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 08:12:26 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

And see, I don't think that case warrants a death penalty UNLESS, and I stress UNLESS it was a male paedophile who raped, tortured and killed a child.

I believe in the death penalty, but not for EVERY murder.
Report Spam   Logged
bella
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 09:37:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

And see, I don't think that case warrants a death penalty UNLESS, and I stress UNLESS it was a male paedophile who raped, tortured and killed a child.

no this case most likely did not include that.  if you are stating that death penalty should only include the latter mentioned circumstances i have to disagree.  there are some pretty heinous crimes & many that are just on the verge that should carry the death penalty in my book.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 08:56:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

If you go around executing every murderer, then you strengthen the cause of the abolish-ists..  But if you leave the death penalty for the most sickening of criminals, especially the serial killers, and they can be female too, [Katherine Birnie for one] you’ll keep your death penalty in the USA. The rest of the world that signed the United Nations, Treaty of  Human Rights, abolished the death penalty to their detriment, I believe and the serial killers commit the most repulsive acts you just wouldn’t believe, Bella.

Two night ago, we had a feature on Australia’s worst serial killer, Ivan Milat [from Yugoslavia]….the Back Packer Killer and no detail was left out of the crimes so I got to hear the lot…..he is sitting in a jail compound built for him being served his three meals a day and wearing his nice clean clothes dreaming and masturbating over the acts he committed, while the victims relatives live in daily mental torment knowing the grizzly details of what he did to their children.

Kill people who deserve killing, and jail for life, the ones who would probably NEVER kill again.

It is all about “intention”. There is the difference to someone lashing out in anger and killing someone in passion, to one who deliberately stalks, tortures, rapes and hideously murders their victim.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!