Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 04:03:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Lolita Sasha Chavez - Not Work Safe

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lolita Sasha Chavez - Not Work Safe  (Read 1310 times)
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 07:50:49 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh my God, and she used Flea's kid's name in the thread title. That IS pathetic.

How would you know that's the kids's name?

Perhaps it's a made up name?

Embarassing that you would claim such a thing.

I know lots of things, loser. And look at that little list your tuna scneted administrator just posted. You should keep an eye on her - her hatred is going to get this place in trouble. Don't forget, it's free - they're far less tolerant of people that don't pay for their space.

This list?

Hellstrom
me
Tori
Lori
Omni
Assassino
Soothsayer
Voltage

A list of members?  Whatever are you blabbering about.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 07:52:25 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh my God, and she used Flea's kid's name in the thread title. That IS pathetic.

How would you know that's the kids's name?

Perhaps it's a made up name?

Embarassing that you would claim such a thing.

I know lots of things, loser. And look at that little list your tuna scneted administrator just posted. You should keep an eye on her - her hatred is going to get this place in trouble. Don't forget, it's free - they're far less tolerant of people that don't pay for their space.

Another threat hiding behind an alter!!!

Weren't you grizzling about Alpha being a net cop and all that?........
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 08:01:05 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

N0obie seems to know a lot about things for a guy who claims he's not part of Fume Clumps.

N0obie is having a very, very bad night.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

The Ugly

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 08:11:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, why would we care about n0obies who are just dropping by to pump up Fume Clumps sagging rep.

Here's a news flash friend. Flame Chimpos actually has REAL members... over a thousand of them that aren't talking to themself all day under different nics and aren't talking about what is going on here all day.

I took another look.  No, no, there aren't over a thousand members posting there each day.  There are only about 10 users online there.  Humm.  I think you accidentally added a couple of zeros to that number.

I said over 1000 real members and none of them are making threads about this dump every day. not that there are 1000 people posting there at the same time, tardking. Remind me again how many members this shitpit has and how many are active and are nic switches posting to themselves?

THere is good reason for that - you loserz are social outcasts who cant fit in a normal group of peers. You get spit on and systematically trashed when you try to and that is why you have to retreat to some underground free **** hole like this and commiserate with each other. Your like the Mole People in underground earth. You are the bottom 5 percenters and that is why your membership and activity will always be this **** poor.

Well at least you can count of yourselves and your alts to prop you up right? I mean if you can't count on your alts then who can you count on! Good fuckin' luck sucking each other off.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 08:13:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well, at any rate, it's up to Voltage and Soothsayer to sort things out.  I suppose they will look at the complaint and take the appropriate action.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 08:18:58 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, why would we care about n0obies who are just dropping by to pump up Fume Clumps sagging rep.

Here's a news flash friend. Flame Chimpos actually has REAL members... over a thousand of them that aren't talking to themself all day under different nics and aren't talking about what is going on here all day.

I took another look.  No, no, there aren't over a thousand members posting there each day.  There are only about 10 users online there.  Humm.  I think you accidentally added a couple of zeros to that number.

I said over 1000 real members and none of them are making threads about this dump every day. not that there are 1000 people posting there at the same time, tardking. Remind me again how many members this shitpit has and how many are active and are nic switches posting to themselves?

THere is good reason for that - you loserz are social outcasts who cant fit in a normal group of peers. You get spit on and systematically trashed when you try to and that is why you have to retreat to some underground free **** hole like this and commiserate with each other. Your like the Mole People in underground earth. You are the bottom 5 percenters and that is why your membership and activity will always be this **** poor.

Well at least you can count of yourselves and your alts to prop you up right? I mean if you can't count on your alts then who can you count on! Good fuckin' luck sucking each other off.

Wow....all this from someone hiding behind an alt.....soo, soooo, worried about a "little **** pit"...is that what he called it?

Maybe the poo pictures at FC appeal to the masses....<shrugs>, I dunno!!!

We're avant-garde....

See our accountants.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

The Ugly

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 08:23:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

What you really are are two or at the most three social outcasts with a free board who gather here to sniff each others arse every day and pretend you matter because you have a www address. Who are you kidding?
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 08:24:31 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Maybe the poo pictures at FC appeal to the masses....<shrugs>, I dunno!!!

I guess n0obie figures that what you mentioned is the true appeal of Fume Clumps.  Poo pictures.

If that's what floats his boat.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 08:26:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

What you really are are two or at the most three social outcasts with a free board who gather here to sniff each others arse every day and pretend you matter because you have a www address. Who are you kidding?

Well ****, you just really told us off, huh?

I'm going off to find a tissue I can snivel in.....

brb!
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 08:28:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Tuco's upset because someone made fun of his board.

Poor Tuc.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 08:33:33 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Tuc's been quiet a long time.  Maybe he did grap that tissue.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

The Ugly

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 08:40:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

brb!

Like it or not I told you the truth cuntkas. I'm sure I can get another dozen or two people to tell you the same thing. At some point even a delusional retard has to begin to wonder if maybe what everyone is saying about you is true and you are not the complete person that you think you are. And no Iam not even from Flame Chimps. I just happen to come across a link there so you can thank them for giving you this sorely needed activity today. The most you have had in weeks from the looks of it.

Why are you always ostracized? Why does every one make fun of you? Why can you only get a couple of members as active posters and they happen to be considered rejects like you too instead of like a normal forum? Why can't any of you hang at a normal board? In short, why does everyone laugh at you? These are question that eventually even a delusional tard would ask themselves after the writing on the wall sinks in.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 08:45:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Tuc, I'm not buying this explanation.

Fume Clumps does not seem to have any other traffic other than their regular posters, nor would an outsider who casually reads their forum be likely to sign up here and defend them.

Keep trying, Tuc.  Maybe you'll come up with a story which sounds more reasonable?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 08:52:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

brb!

Like it or not I told you the truth cuntkas. 

You did NOT tell me the truth.....and the name is "caskur"...if other people have a problem with me.....see them!!
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2008, 12:56:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

You seem to have a lot of hostility there buddy. You wouldn't happen to be recently divorced, would you?

You don't sound a very happy person. I am worried you've been recently contemplating suicide - well don't wonder anymore, just pull the trigger. Take Malefic with you as I am sure they still have standing room in hell.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!