Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 02:05:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Lolita Sasha Chavez - Not Work Safe

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lolita Sasha Chavez - Not Work Safe  (Read 1358 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: August 01, 2008, 03:14:35 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Did you hear  the one about Lolita Sasha Chavez? Well, the girl was pimped out at the tender age of 14 to help support her 10 bothers and sisters from different fathers. One of Lolita's older brothers is still making movies of school kids picking their noses and blackmailing the families he'll publish their actions if they don't cough up some bucks to prevent that....he has a side business selling firearms to illegal aliens.

Her mother was a chronic junkie and refused to abort any of her children since it was against her Catholic faith…..the same Catholic faith her mother only practiced at Christmas and Easter or else God would have struck her dead when she crossed the threshold of any church..

Lolita’s Sasha’s father spent his remaining days in jail having returned there when he was caught, cooking Meth in his lab and bragged it was the best quality crack for the lowest possible cost and he was the saviour of crackwhores and junkies everywhere…….. [Of course he was lying but most of the junkies died anyway when one of his batches proved to have too much battery acid in it]….fortunately for him it was only jail and it could have been worse. Let me explain…….

He had stepped out for lunch at the local diner when all of a sudden, his lab blew up killing his accomplices and damaging the neighbourhood’s adjoining properties.

While he was eating his greasy Chillies Con Carne he was bragging about how good his merchandise was to an undercover 4’ 6” cop of Mexican decent…….[just goes to show you doesn’t it?], you should never judge books by their covers or men by the skins.

Well back to Lolita Sasha Chavez who you can find on any street corner nightly, pounding the same grungy footsteps her mother stomped, years before…..a family tradition. Let’s hope that she gets blocked tubes from a Chlamydia infection and won’t pass on the family’s bi-polar affliction. There maybe a God after all. 

Lolita Ssasha’s mother, FishFlaps Flea, after breast feeding 10 kids, living the highlife on her daughter’s earnings...

Oooops, the Hoods got her.

It appears that since she was supporting a beard and her cropped mop looking hair, they mistook her from her fat behind, for Uncle Rodriguez.

Lolita Sasha  Chavez was behind to plot to do her mother in. It appears also that FishFlaps Flea kept phoning to say her bipolar condition and drug addiction weren't getting any better and she was going to kill herself.then Lolita Sasha thought she’d hurry along the advancement of that…..like mother, like daughter.

Mother killer.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 06:08:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

She looks kind of familiar.
Report Spam   Logged
EP

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 11:29:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I've only read half of that story!!

Seems Lolita Sasha Chavez has a nasty life!!
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 05:24:28 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I've only read half of that story!!

Seems Lolita Sasha Chavez has a nasty life!!

Apparently there is a dildo named Sasha....that is right, she named her kid after a dildo....how terrible.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

The Ugly

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 07:11:26 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

BWAHAH AHA HAHA HA! Look at you sad sack loserz actually dedicating a thread and probably your entire day to flea! **** FLEA!

And for **** sakes can't you out of shape geeks dress your forum up to above incompetent nerd status by getting some better smileys than this? Of course not - its generic **** just like all of you that inhabit this festering eyesore.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 07:19:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

BWAHAH AHA HAHA HA! Look at you sad sack loserz actually dedicating a thread and probably your entire day to flea! **** FLEA!

And for **** sakes can't you out of shape geeks dress your forum up to above incompetent nerd status by getting some better smileys than this? Of course not - its generic **** just like all of you that inhabit this festering eyesore.

Oh well, I doubt you plan on hanging here so your points are moot!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 07:22:36 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, why would we care about n0obies who are just dropping by to pump up Fume Clumps sagging rep.
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 07:23:14 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh my God, and she used Flea's kid's name in the thread title. That IS pathetic.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 07:24:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh my God, and she used Flea's kid's name in the thread title. That IS pathetic.

How would you know that's the kids's name?

Perhaps it's a made up name?

Embarassing that you would claim such a thing.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 07:25:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Sasha, Brandon, Sasha, Brandon...generic names.....no laws against generic names being used....someone needs to tell you that!!!
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 07:32:06 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

And flea thanks you also that you acknowledged her kid's name....

Did you know there is a dildo name "Sasha"....funny, innit?
Report Spam   Logged
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

The Ugly

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 07:34:15 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, why would we care about n0obies who are just dropping by to pump up Fume Clumps sagging rep.

Here's a news flash friend. Flame Chimpos actually has REAL members... over a thousand of them that aren't talking to themself all day under different nics and aren't talking about what is going on here all day.

I think the better question is why any one would care to stick around this tardpit with a couple of loserz talking to themselfs all day about what is happening at Flame Chumps.

I sure as hell don't have any answer to that and accordingly don't plan to stick around to continue reading the diary entries of a couple of no-life net tards-losers basking in their own imbecility all day.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 07:41:25 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Here's a news flash friend. Flame Chimpos actually has REAL members... over a thousand of them that aren't talking to themself all day under different nics and aren't talking about what is going on here all day.

I think the better question is why any one would care to stick around this tardpit with a couple of loserz talking to themselfs all day about what is happening at Flame Chumps.

I sure as hell don't have any answer to that and accordingly don't plan to stick around to continue reading the diary entries of a couple of no-life net tards-losers basking in their own imbecility all day.

Hellstrom
me
Tori
Lori
Omnia
Assassino
Soothsayer
Voltage

and some others I do not know yet, aren't losers.

We're just having fun on the net?

You should try that sometime!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 07:44:25 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I took another look.  No, no, there aren't over a thousand members posting there each day.  There are only about 10 users online there.  Humm.  I think you accidentally added a couple of zeros to that number.

Why would anyone want to stick around Fume Clumps and listen to them either talk about how much they hate caskur, Omina and Alf?  Or how much they despise one another, for that matter?

I sure as hell don't have any answer to that and accordingly don't plan to stick around to continue reading the diary entries of a couple of no-life net tards-losers basking in their own imbecility all day.[/color]

Aww.  Quite the shame, really.  Exactly what do you like to read, if it isn't Fume Clumps or here?
Coloring books, perhaps?
Report Spam   Logged
Malefic

The Art of Flame

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 07:47:32 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

How would you know that's the kids's name?

Perhaps it's a made up name?

Embarassing that you would claim such a thing.

I know lots of things, loser. And look at that little list your tuna scneted administrator just posted. You should keep an eye on her - her hatred is going to get this place in trouble. Don't forget, it's free - they're far less tolerant of people that don't pay for their space.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!