Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 07:45:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Lolita Sasha Chavez - Not Work Safe

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lolita Sasha Chavez - Not Work Safe  (Read 1381 times)
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

The Ugly

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 08:40:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

What you really are are two or at the most three social outcasts with a free board who gather here to sniff each others arse every day and pretend you matter because you have a www address. Who are you kidding?

Well ****, you just really told us off, huh?

I'm going off to find a tissue I can snivel in.....

brb!

Like it or not I told you the truth cuntkas. I'm sure I can get another dozen or two people to tell you the same thing. At some point even a delusional retard has to begin to wonder if maybe what everyone is saying about you is true and you are not the complete person that you think you are. And no Iam not even from Flame Chimps. I just happen to come across a link there so you can thank them for giving you this sorely needed activity today. The most you have had in weeks from the looks of it.

Why are you always ostracized? Why does every one make fun of you? Why can you only get a couple of members as active posters and they happen to be considered rejects like you too instead of like a normal forum? Why can't any of you hang at a normal board? In short, why does everyone laugh at you? These are question that eventually even a delusional tard would ask themselves after the writing on the wall sinks in.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!