Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 03:27:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

DON'T HASSEL ME MAN

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T HASSEL ME MAN  (Read 801 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: December 22, 2008, 08:45:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Brent,

I watched a show about Japan’s big earthquake and one Japenese woman’s story of survival. Kobe earthquake.

Cutting a long story short, her 28 yr old son didn’t survive as he was killed outright.  She was buried under rubble for days until rescued. She only had two grown children, a son and a daughter. When the daughter went to the hospital to tell the mother, the son didn’t make it, all she said was, “I see” without emotion until the daughter left the room, then she pulled up her sheets over her head and silently cried to herself. Such is the way of Japanese. They show no emotions like other people from other nations do.

Now, on the flip side, we have the Chinese. They had a huge earthquake this year killing 10’s of thousands right before the Olympic games. Those survivors and ones who lost loved ones were openly grieving.

From my experience with Chinese and Japanese, I have found the Chinese to be warm and loving who laugh a lot. The Japanese and ESPECIALLY the Koreans, to be, [at least appearance wise], stand offish and cold.

I don’t mind the Chinese. I’m not saying they’re angels or anything but I believe they can be negotiated with.

Overall, what Asians as a whole [the whole of Asia] do to animals is outright **** disgusting. For that I condemn the lot and until they lift their game in that area, I’ll be letting them know just what I think.

I am not against killing animals for our use but I am against torturing them, and NOT killing them humanly.

If you can add something further, let me hear it?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!