Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 01:19:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Nele Gambino Family Story

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nele Gambino Family Story  (Read 165 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: August 01, 2008, 03:24:22 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Let me tell you my family story. Back home in Sicily we were poor farmers and lived in a two roomed stone villa with a rusty tin roof  and with a lovely spring of water for bathing, running all day long, beside de fields….my father, he planta de grape vines,….my mother and sisters, dey picka de grapes in the hot sun all day, everyday, until de blisters on dare hands were like de grapes demselves, plump, fat and oozing juices and me, Nele Gambino, I lay with my little cousin Maria-Anna who was like a saint with de face of a Botticelli angle….my sisters says, “lets go to America and make a fortune in baking soda like uncle Leone and his seven sons? We must tell Papa, we sell our chickens and pigeons and rabbits and give de vineyard to Uncle Angelou to look after”….

My mother she say, “but how can I leave my tomato and garlic and capsicums in de garden? They are ready to be made into Noona’s special sauce in the empty beer bottles we saved. It took papa months and months to drink all that beer to make room for de tomato sauce and papa just bought 2 yrs supply of de extra virgin olive oil”…..my sisters say…”mama, we make lots of de money in the USA and we can buy some more and everyday, we can eat steak instead of only at the Christenings and Christmas Gambino family feasts”….My mother, she was in shock…”buy tomato sauce, are you freaking insane daughters?…why we can just plant more tomatoes”….yes, yes, I think it will work…we must go to America as soon as possible.”

I was very upset to leave my little cousin Maria-Anna and promised that when I made enough money I would send her the fare for America and so with a teary farewell, we packed our bags and headed to America to make our fortune in the baking soda business.

It wasn’t long before we made our fortunes and baking soda smells really sweet….we are making so much money now we have a fine house, fine cloths, plenty of fine food to eat and a new donkey we call Adonis……he looks really smart hooked up to the Lamborghini and sooner or later, he’ll be pulling us along at 3 mph…We send home photos of our new found success and oh boy, how de tomatoes grow huge in America but alas, Maria-Anna couldn’t wait for me…she needed to marry really quickly. Her waist expanded rapidly after my departure and the only one prepared to marry her was our cousin Vinnie who was 60 and needing a wife to picka de grapes…

Oh dear,... just outside the Gambino Baking Soda Co, there is big trouble. caskur, your roving reproter, [that be me,  Grin ]was able to snap this shot of a stake out between Rebel and his twin brother, Conformity.....

Meanwhile, "Adonis," Nele's American donkey, became so weakened pulling Nele's car around the town, his strength finally gave out.

It appears Nele is on the run from PETA for being a tight fisted scrooge and using a poor donkey to save tread on the Lamborghini's tyres....looks like Nele will have to bribe his way out of this one by giving PETA their very own 1 years stock of baking powder..

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!